Interracial Sex ... No Love

yeah haters and gonna hate no matter what u do and people are jealous seein others happy, so fuck them!!!! LOVE your american charm ;)
my Brother , dont ever give up on what your tryin to achieve in life.... Go after it full throttle and ' F ' what the people say because in the end its you that have to live with your decisons...GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS ANOTHER STRONG BLACK BROTHER........:bounce:

its like magic, I dont know how to describe it. I think many women (including me) become under a spell; the attraction is unfuckinbelievable. What connects my black husband and I is our family, building our lives together, and mixing our cultures, sharing our bodies, money u name it. I feel more at home going to visit our family in africa than what i do with my small minded asshole 'white family'.

im attracted to black culture african and african american; the food, music, clothing.... etc. I feel magic when i make love to my husband and feel like an *******!!!!! im so interested in mixed interracial families the children we make are the most beautiful......

I can tell that your statement was from the heart and I can relate to everything you say... My black boyfriend and I are not married yet but I feel the same way about him as you do with your husband and family...good for you for sharing this with all of us...

A question for everyone in here: Ever been screwing someone whom you thought you and him/her really had something going on ... and then suddenly it all falls down?

Committed relationships are very much alive. It would be the best especially when children are involved. Being in love and committed can make sex better too and not just an occasional "here's our chance" meeting to satisfy a momentary need.

Committee relationships are very much alive. It would be the best especially when children are involved. Being in love and committed can make sex better too and not just an occasional "here's our chance" meeting to satisfy a momentary need.

Isn't it why a lot of white couples still marvel at interracial couples? cos they feel like they're missing out on something.

Ir sex is really a temporary things. In another 300 to 400 years there will only be one race on this planet, and it will be a mixture of all races.

Go tell that to the Amish!
I live in the upper Midwest and there is a significant Amish population within an hours drive of where I live. A lot of the younger Amish are leaving the order and joining "the English" which is their term for anyone not Amish. I suspect than in two or three hundred years the Amish will no longer exist. And a good number may very well experience BBC.

I live in the upper Midwest and there is a significant Amish population within an hours drive of where I live. A lot of the younger Amish are leaving the order and joining "the English" which is their term for anyone not Amish. I suspect than in two or three hundred years the Amish will no longer exist. And a good number may very well experience BBC.

Can't wait to see that happen. Now if we can include some Mormon wives too....

I don't know about multiple wives, not my cup of tea ... however I do believe, no know, a Black man could keep all those/his ladies happy in the love making department. Plus the babies would be beautiful too!

Back