Interracial Sex is a human right

Interracial Cuckolding a Human Right

• Yes.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interracial Sex as a human right, a part of the declaration of human rights, a part of the constitution of the United Sates, a book in the bible for all good Christians to read about Interracial sex.

Interracial sex is a civil right. If you resent your white women's wombs harvesting the Black lives that matter you are a horrible racist

Mac and flies clearly has a very tiny penis. It doesn't matter how many times he goes "back to the future" to stop it. The Black man will have his white pussy. It is the Future!

You are a very modest Black Man. You deserve complete interracial submission.

Modest? Perhaps. Sane? Yes.

All I deserve are the same basic rights that any citizen in my country is entitled to: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I don't desire nor do I deserve or want interracial submission. I'm not one of these types who needs to have his ego stroked by having people worship me. I'm perfectly content as an average human being just trying to live my life. You should give it a try.

Mac and flies clearly has a very tiny penis. It doesn't matter how many times he goes "back to the future" to stop it. The Black man will have his white pussy. It is the Future!
pic_ClubMembershipCard-Blk2Wht.jpg gif_yellowball-waving.gif opps!
............Due to displayed ignorance & insensitivity ... ...........................................

Last edited:
Back