interracial relationships in the U.S and OVERSEAS.

rocko1973

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
its seems that in the U.S. interracial is legendary but OVERSEAS those ladies are missing out on bbc....tell me what you think.....P.S....to my bbc brothers.we in the wrong country.holla.

its seems that in the U.S. interracial is legendary but OVERSEAS those ladies are missing out on bbc....tell me what you think.....P.S....to my bbc brothers.we in the wrong country.holla.

Rocko, The overseas ladies seem to be more open to us (even at first glances, we U.S. brothas are in BIG demand over there, from what I've learned). I agree, we ARE in the wrong country! Nice topic Rocko.

Maybe it because American people are more open and friendly and not reserved. It must be some thing in the British psyche that one hides their feelings, maybe as there is more and more immigration that will change, but for the time being British men are not as forthright.

heard interracial sex with black men is very common with european women such as british, swedish, german and asian. actually seems to be everywhere these days

more and more brit wives are going black, i have been with many brit cpls, the wives love the hubby being humiliated

Reactions: wit
Brotha, you need to make a trip to Europe. These ladies over here LOVE Black guys. Trust me I have lived most of my life in Germany and had all kinds of females try to get at me.

Depends where you are talking about Rocko. It appears your friends in Europe say ladies over there love black guys. And some may in Asia too, but that is generally not the case over in Asia. In Asia, whether it is fair or not, black guys have the reputation of being very rough, as well as hung. Two things that do not go well with many asian women.

Its near impossible to get any BBC here in Portugal, I have to get my old friends from the UK to visit if I´m going to get a nice big black cock :furious:

The UK and France are loaded with interracial couples. Hate to say it but blacks overseas tend to be more integrated with the white majorities than in the US

I responded in a similar thread earlier which contain some details on my personal observations. Anyway, I have been all over the world and have witnessed Black Men being chased and lusted by all types of women. Most other races may fair well with women of their own race to the point where attraction may be built up for dating, and eventually sex. On the other hand, it doesn't matter what race of women there are, Black Men will get noticed sooner and will fuck sooner. Being overseas makes it even easier, because they've seen American tv, movies, music videos, etc. and they've been dreaming of having just one night with a Black Man, especially since they have a reputation for being great in bed and having bigger cocks. So once those women finally meet a "Black" in person, their mind is saying "It's now or never."

I responded in a similar thread earlier which contain some details on my personal observations. Anyway, I have been all over the world and have witnessed Black Men being chased and lusted by all types of women. Most other races may fair well with women of their own race to the point where attraction may be built up for dating, and eventually sex. On the other hand, it doesn't matter what race of women there are, Black Men will get noticed sooner and will fuck sooner. Being overseas makes it even easier, because they've seen American tv, movies, music videos, etc. and they've been dreaming of having just one night with a Black Man, especially since they have a reputation for being great in bed and having bigger cocks. So once those women finally meet a "Black" in person, their mind is saying "It's now or never."

I disagree. In asia, it is still vorbotten. Those who do go with black guys are often unfairly branded as sluts and whores. Many of the asian ladies I know are terrified of black guys, because of the rumors they have heard about being hung and how they treat their ladies.

we have a shortage of good looking fit athletic black american men in Australia. Please come and visit and bring some
of your friends.

Attachments

• aussiegirl5.jpg
    aussiegirl5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 47
Back