Interracial polyandry

Army cuck

Couple
I've searched for this all over but always seem to come up short. No pun intended. I'm a former cuck and would like to be again. But what I'd really like is to be married to my wife and for her to have another husband. I know it's not exactly legal but i like the idea of myself and him complimenting eachother for her.

I think I'd fit well in a house hold lowest on the pecking order. I was more aroused by my ex being intimate with her BF then I was when it was just sex. No that wasn't why we split, she became to controlling. Anyway I think my ideal life would be one of two husbands. Being cuckolded sexually is exciting but watching it unfold in evey aspect is very satisfying.

Are there women out there who think they can love us both?

Am I like the touch of death or something? My threads are ignored and everytime I leave a comment it kills the thread. I swear to god I don't have coodys.

I've searched for this all over but always seem to come up short. No pun intended. I'm a former cuck and would like to be again. But what I'd really like is to be married to my wife and for her to have another husband. I know it's not exactly legal but i like the idea of myself and him complimenting eachother for her.

I think I'd fit well in a house hold lowest on the pecking order. I was more aroused by my ex being intimate with her BF then I was when it was just sex. No that wasn't why we split, she became to controlling. Anyway I think my ideal life would be one of two husbands. Being cuckolded sexually is exciting but watching it unfold in evey aspect is very satisfying.

Are there women out there who think they can love us both?

I think you might find that there are few men willing to talk on the subject. I know exactly what you mean. Gussing my wife was having an affair was nothing as intense as knowing it was really happening. That my gorgeous wife was in fact in another man's bed, and letting him drive his cock into the lovely hot tightness that only I had known.

Some women clearly take a lot of enjoyment about flaunting their affair in their husband's face it took my wife some time to appreciate that it really did turn me on,despite being initially angered by it.

However I think most western women struggle to accept multi partner relationships, though when they do decide to accept this arrangement they seem to like it.

It took my now ex-wife a long time to appreciate that sex was good with whoever had their cock up her, rather than only with a man she loved :)

When my wife started her affair she had decided she now 'loved' her African lover not me, that did not stop her making love to me. When she realised he was not 'in love' with her in the same way she moderated her approach and loved us both. (In other words I was kept as a fall back position). And when we went home she was all lovey dovey about my patience and forbearance and how much it showed her how deeply I loved her etc.

I at times had a more cyncial view, but she was beautiful and I did love her and the fact that she sometimes came home happy, laughing and with a gleam in her eye after a black man had fucked her to mutiple orgasms was not a problem but a benefit.

Thanks for the reply. I dont see why we all couldn't live together and be happy together. Maybe some people don't feel it's possible or maybe it's just being loved in a different way. I don really know. I don't have a lot of experience in this area. There probably aren't many who do.

I for one do love the idea. Sexually and non. I'm happy to fill certain roles and leave others to him. An over sized bed for the three of us to sleep in sounds exciting or hell, I can guess where my place will be lol. Maybe I'll take a smaller bed next to theirs.

Either way I loved seeing my ex in love and when it was time for time with him or tears for him I was able to provide what ever she needed. Space or support. It was amazing to watch it unfold. The tears actually came when there was a pregnancy scare and he wanted nothing to do with it. I actually tried to convince him to stay involved. It turned out she wasn't but by that time the damage was done. They split and she was not interested in any other men for a long time.

But I loved it. He and I used to hang out together. Play games. We are both army but did not work together. But it also meant when we deployed she was never alone. I used to watch them cuddle on the couch while we all watched a movie and when he stayed the night I usually got a spot on the floor.

No problem I understand how you felt. In my case my wife usually disappeared for the evening. I would would see her all dressed and ready to go, then a horn would go at the gate and out she would trot. Usually came home in the evening, usually late. Sometimes wanting to sleep, sometimes wanting sex. Often quite about what had gone, sometimes full of gossip usually centered around some shock or surprise she had over others invloved with the Africans.
Her emotional roller coaster was matched by mine she was radiant and 'in love'again, other times evenmore depressed.

I enquired of her lover. I asked some local whites what they knew of Osagyefu. I was told not to let my wife near him. It was already too late for that :) Another told me I probably had nothing to worry about as he has reputation for liking his women younger, which only alarmed me more

Later she would be away overnight, or over weekends, mainly when she got involved with his friends. I saw it as an emotional disaster waiting to happen. Her emotional involvement was not matched by his. He knew what he wanted. To parade a beautiful white woman to show off on his arm around Harare, and to enjoy her well made body. It took my wife a long time to fully appreciate that she was a 'trophy'rather than loved, at which point she was deeply apologetic and appreciative of my 'standing by her.'

It helped a lot that her affair boosted her sex drive and our own admittedly stale sex life had a very welcome boost

While a poly relationship can be a wonderful one, they do tend to be rare as most women tend to be emotionally monogamous. This especially if only one male is filling her with semen as there is a biological-emotional link.

If you take a totally subservient roll and stop having intercourse with your mate, she will most likely begin to become more strongly emotionally attached to the man she is having sex with. This could eventually cause you to be eliminated from the relationship if other reasons create a desire to end the poly.

You would probably be better off with a "Hot Wife" style relationship wherein you are the sole emotional mate having sex with her regularly and she gets to enjoy sex with others, but not just one regular lover.
Not saying she needs to fuck randomly, she can have a few regular FWBs that enjoy her rotationally, just as long as there are more than one so that your biological-emotional link is the strongest of them all.

No problem I understand how you felt. In my case my wife usually disappeared for the evening. I would would see her all dressed and ready to go, then a horn would go at the gate and out she would trot. Usually came home in the evening, usually late. Sometimes wanting to sleep, sometimes wanting sex. Often quite about what had gone, sometimes full of gossip usually centered around some shock or surprise she had over others invloved with the Africans.
Her emotional roller coaster was matched by mine she was radiant and 'in love'again, other times evenmore depressed.

I enquired of her lover. I asked some local whites what they knew of Osagyefu. I was told not to let my wife near him. It was already too late for that :) Another told me I probably had nothing to worry about as he has reputation for liking his women younger, which only alarmed me more

Later she would be away overnight, or over weekends, mainly when she got involved with his friends. I saw it as an emotional disaster waiting to happen. Her emotional involvement was not matched by his. He knew what he wanted. To parade a beautiful white woman to show off on his arm around Harare, and to enjoy her well made body. It took my wife a long time to fully appreciate that she was a 'trophy'rather than loved, at which point she was deeply apologetic and appreciative of my 'standing by her.'

It helped a lot that her affair boosted her sex drive and our own admittedly stale sex life had a very welcome boost

There are so many things about your story that interest me. First im curious if you would do it all over again. Are you and your wife still together. Was any of this planned? After you found out I mean. Did she plan on leaving you ever? Also I've googled all over if cuckolding and interracial relationships happened in Africa.

Totally off subject but do whites in Africa ever address BBC? Or are they all kept separate? It must be such a different dynamic for white women over there. Constantly surrounded by African cock.

Anyway back on subject. It sounded a bit like my relationship. I was never dismissed though. She always allowed me to touch her anyway I wanted. She enjoyed sex with me still even though I could never bring her to orgasm from intercourse alone. I always had to use my tongue for that. It was actually kind of funny because she would always get into sex with me and I would constantly try to wear her out. When I told her i wanted to cum she would always so that's fine. But when I said Iwanted to make her cum first she would giggle and tell me that that's not going to happen. So I would still get my orgasms while she got hers from him.

We would all go out at times to the bars too. The three of us would go out and she would hang all over him in public. I know it drove men crazy. She was a gorgeous blonde with a cross fit body former stripper with DD tits hanging on and making out with a black soldier. They were good together and sometimes would leave me and go to his barracks room together. I would then head home and wait for her. Sometimes she would come back the next day and just sleep. Other times we went wild on eachother. But she loved him and me and he and I were great friends. I so want that life again

While a poly relationship can be a wonderful one, they do tend to be rare as most women tend to be emotionally monogamous. This especially if only one male is filling her with semen as there is a biological-emotional link.

If you take a totally subservient roll and stop having intercourse with your mate, she will most likely begin to become more strongly emotionally attached to the man she is having sex with. This could eventually cause you to be eliminated from the relationship if other reasons create a desire to end the poly.

You would probably be better off with a "Hot Wife" style relationship wherein you are the sole emotional mate having sex with her regularly and she gets to enjoy sex with others, but not just one regular lover.
Not saying she needs to fuck randomly, she can have a few regular FWBs that enjoy her rotationally, just as long as there are more than one so that your biological-emotional link is the strongest of them all.

I don't think I would stop having intercourse. But just like above I am totally fine with us doing the motions of it. I will cum and Incan make her cum with my tongue. My cock for her would be another story. It would have to be an understanding that it's A poly household. I have emotional needs too. Although lucky for them I enjoy cuckolding too. I don't mind being second best in every department.

To armycuck:

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been busy and there was a lot to reply to.

Would I do it all again? Knowing that it all worked out and the dramatic improvement in our sex life I would say yes. At the time, especially at the start I would not have that view.

Are we still together? No we divorced two years after we returned on issues separate to what happened in Zimbabwe.

After I found out there were two occasions when it was ‘planned’. One when my wife was deliberately fucked in front of me in our bedroom and I knew this was going to happen, and once when my wife’s lover planned for me to see him fuck our *******, though I was not party to that intention both he and my wife planned it to a certain level of embarrassment on our *******’s part.

Did my wife ever plan to leave me? If her lover had ever said come and live with me she would gone at the run! She decided she was ‘in love’ with him and planned to remain in Zimbabwe with him at the end of our contract. I never thought that was a realistic hope on her part. From shortly after I met him, and from what I learned about him I decided fairly early that he just wanted a beautiful white woman doing whatever he told her and had no long term interest. I was right but it took my wife a long time to realise this.

I never went out ‘socially’ with her lover, or his friends. I did on a number of occasions attend parties at homes with other white couples and families, and to ‘dinner parties.’ I also attended diplomatic receptions. All of which were occasions where my wife and other white females including young teenage girls were taken off to be fucked.

Later when she had ended our relationship with her lover we did go to some bars and hotels where my wife was approached and went off with African men. This was not usually planned to end that way but by the end of our stay in Zimbabwe my wife was a ‘sure thing’ for nearly any African bold enough to proposition her. My presence was rarely a deterrent to such men. The same thing happened when my ******* was with me but she never accepted such propositions when with me.

Not sure what you mean by asking if white men ‘address BBC.’ If you mean did they also ‘submit’ or take part, then the answer is yes. I did not, but I knew men who did and also heard of white teenage boys/men who submitted, but never witnessed such.

Fortunately my wife often came home wanting more sex, for whatever reason.

Men submitting to blacks is not really my thing. I also don't think I'd be to keen on a ******* whoring around. But I like everything you mentioned about our wife. I guess you answered my question. I was really curious about blacks fucking white wives in Africa. I always wondered if interracial relationships and cuckolding was something that was suppressed over there. Or if the saying of once you go black was used over there as well. Just morbid curiosity I guess.

I think I would have liked being in your shoes. Although I'd want her with a man that was fine with me being around too. I think an actual African would be pretty exciting. I'd enjoy seeing my wife shown off by her lover/other husband to his black friends. Have him come to our home to pick her up to take her out on a real date. Not just sex or I could pick up a white woman interested in a white cuck/husband who is already married to a black man. I'd enjoy him telling me when to have her back and what I could or. Old not do with her.

That's been a fantasy of mine for a while anyway. Aside from the polyandry. I would relish picking up a white girl for a date from her black BFs house. Especially if I got to take her ou while she has his seed swimming around in her. It would be fun to live that dynamic from the start. People are creatures of habbit I suppose, and starting the relationship with her pussy already being his and that being understood by all kind of puts me in my place in her eyes. I like that

But back to the subject. Are you still over there? Are you from there? or work in an embassy somewhere? It kind of sounds like things would be easier for me over there versus the US. It seems impossible here. I've thought of a million ways around it from being a sugar daddy to a girl that fits my bill or even just giving up. Either way those are not what I want.

ever thought about doing it again? I would with Thr right girl. But how to go about finding that girl is difficult. Need to run ill post again later bye thanks again

Women normally have 2 specific desires in their men ... a man that can give her security (for her and her children) & hot sex (strong gene pool). If she's getting one, but not both from the same guy, its only a matter of time 'till she finds the guy that can give her both, and then she is usually GONE. So, if you're cuck material, and not financially well off, its gonna be difficult for you to find a woman that will tolerate you for long, unless she has nothing to offer, herself. :smoke:

Yeah the more I think about it the more outrageous it seems. Maybe i should just be like every other cuckold out there. I've been there before though and everything was so perfect.

Sounds awesome. I don't mind keeping to the back when it comes to sex. I prefer it. Obviously, I suppose Thats why i am here. I think it's ideal. I'm a little aroused right now so I am fighting to hold all that back and keep everything professional. It's tough when all the. Loos has drained from your head. So I guess you read everything I typed. What was your favorite part?

The baby thing is very sexy. Especially if we were both present at the birth. I read your posts. They are pretty sexy. You should email me sometime. I'm pretty sure my email is in my profile.

Your posts about it being rough with slapping sounds sexy. Another fantasy of mine was to see my wife lower her self to do anything for her black lover. Sometimes when the mood is right he treats her like that. Slapping her or spitting on her. I watch her take it but at the same time I am not man enough to stop it.

The owning thing could go so many ways. I'm all worked up now.

Lol getting a girl owned by a black man would be amazing. Because it would be like me joining their household. Id be below them both. I'd end up dating her around his schedule. It would be sexy if the first time she and I were intimate her pussy was already filled by him. Slow passionate love while my cock is just sloshing around inside her. I kind of like it because it's a very intimate moment yet even without being there he's left his mark on it too.

i need black dick to satisfy me sexually however i find i havent yet had a relationship truly succeed with a black man like it does with white men..so when i weigh out all my wants n needs, i have always felt like i need a man of each to meet them.

They say a woman needs a man that can cook, a man to help with the house work, a man that is handy doing repairs around the house, a man that can take care of the car and drive, a man to have passionate sex with and a husband with a great career to support her and all of them. :bounce:

As you claim to only need two, I'd have to say you are pretty low maintenance! ;)

I may be a rare one in this case, but a white army husband and a black husband would probably be my ideal situation.. have always fantasized about it but NEVER thought any men would go for it.

There are plenty of men, especially white men, who dream of being cuckolded.
The only problem is finding one who will truly put your needs and desire above the fulfillment of his fantasy.

I think running around getting cucked 24 hours a day is an unrealistic fantasy. People need to do other things in their lives. I'm just laying he cards on the table. This is what I like, I think it's sustainable. If you're a match then maybe it will work.

Back