interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,174 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 490 18.4%

• Total voters
fuck me deep and good with that long silky thing
tumblr_lxzsuai0Og1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

SOMETIMES WE JUST NEED TO BE HELD BY DADDY
There is nothing like the feelings of security and groundedness that fills the heart of a girl in the life when held by her Daddy. It’s only natural that we need to regularly feel the power of his arms, the strong firmness of his masculinity and his intoxicating fragrance of sexual desire. He is our everything.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

GROUNDED BY BLACK COCK
I totally know and relate to what she is feeling from her expression. It's that feeling of complete satisfaction of being in her place and beautifully nude and submissive. It's when I feel totally grounded by Black Cock. I mean totally grounded, it's so beautiful that she is glowing under his control. I well know that feeling when his wonderful cock deep inside my wetness, his skillful hands making me shiver with desire, his deep voice and words guiding my thoughts as I want so much to please and obey Him. As white sisters in the life, it's totally where we belong.
Grounded1.jpeg

Last edited:
GROUNDED BY BLACK COCK
I totally know and relate to what she is feeling from her expression. It's that feeling of complete satisfaction of being in her place and beautifully nude and submissive. It's when I feel totally grounded by Black Cock. I mean totally grounded, it's so beautiful that she is glowing under his control. His wonderful cock deep inside my wetness, his skillful hands making me shiver with desire, his deep voice and words guiding my thoughts as I want so much to please and obey Him. As white sisters in the life, it's totally where we belong.
View attachment 2037520

well said Jenny

Back