Interracial Love triangle (from Arrogant to Cuckold)

This is a true story that starts 3 years back, when I joined this job. It was a finance company in the SF downtown of over 100 employees.
I was sincere (atleast I pretended to be during the start). Out of many ladies at work, my eyes stopped over a hot blondie named Cindy. She was perfectly shaped, curvy, hot and had a very sexy smile. She was much talkative also.

I had been to many white women before. I won't say Cindy was hotter than all those, but she definitely had a sexy smile that could melt anyone. Cindy and I were in same team, under same manager. We often used to go out in group for team outing and lunches.
Slowly slowly I secretly notice that Cindy is showing interest in me. Every time during outside or lunch, she used to sit just next to me. Her dressing was becoming sexier and sluttier day by day. I could sense that she is showing much interest in me. I used to stay late sometimes. She also started staying late and often used to com eto my office, when everyone had left.

But there was a big problem there. Brian who was a very senior executive, was much interested in Cindy. Brian himself was decent looking white man of 40. But he was very serious and madly in love with Cindy. He was trying to get her. He was divorced so was looking for his partner. So I was cautious and infact hesitant in making any move for Cindy. But I could sense, more than myself she is showing interest in me.

One day I was very busy and staying late. Cindy was also there and I think was keeping an eyes on me. I am sure, she was waiting for everyone to leave. She finally came to me and started casual talking. I as very busy, couldnot talk much with her and focused back on my work. She then started walking back. While on her way back, she dropped pen on ground, as soon as bent on ground to pick up the pen, I could see her sexy creamy thighs. She turned her head back and seeing me watching her, gave me a very sexy slutty smile. It was clear signal to me. But I kept my calm and focused back to my work. I could not concentrate on work, it was just her sexy smile and thighs in my mind. My dick also started teasing me.
I pretended for some printouts and started stepping to the copy room (that was via her office). In copy room, I started pretending for some printouts, but the reality was I was waiting for Cindy to come there). As I was expecting, she was there within few mins. She smiled and said "Hey handsome, working so late today" and she stood very close to me. I could not resist myself, I pulled her towards me and started kissing her. She replied back and we were then smooching each other deeply. Her hands were over my shoulder and my hands pressing her butts and thighs. Cindy then unzipped my pants and took my dick out. She then started pressing it, while we were smooching. It was all happening in the copy room. Though everyone had left, I thought of stopping it right there, as it could be dangerous. She offered me to go to her home. I agreed and she took me to her home. We had great great sex that whole night.
She that night told me, how she was trying hard to get me.
Infact we both got up later in the afternoon only the next day and missed work that day.

Cindy and I then started dating. She was hot, kinky but submissive in bed. I louved having sex with her, so did she.
Within few weeks everyone at work came to know about us. soon Brian also. When he heard that got pissed off.
He then played some dirty tricks and got me fired. It was painful evening for me. I was bit depressed that evening, but Cindy cared me and tried to help me out of it.
She also planned to teach Brian a lesson.

She prepared a well organized plan. As per that, Cindy and I started meeting only hidingly and not in-front of public. She also started going out for dinner with other coworkers, just to show that she is free now. and spread rumor that Mark (I) have left the town for new job and She is single again.

Brian also came to know about the news. Hearing Cindy free again, he found an opportunity here. He started trying again on her. He then started asking Cindy for outing regularly. Cindy agreed after few requests for dinner. They had a nice dinner that night. Cindy gave her sense that she is fine going out with him. Cindy and Brain slowly became regular in dinner, movies, clubs etc. Brian was not aware that Cindy and I were still meeting during late nights. Cindy always used to give me the updated status and asked me to get ready for the final day.Brian kept moving further and further into Cindy.

One final day, Brain offered Cindy for a weekend outside in a resort. She was waiting for that only. She accepted her offer.
Brian booked a suite in a nice resort and had big plans for the weekend. Friday evening he took her there. They had a nice romantic candle night dinner. As per Cindy's plan I was chasing them, I was in the same resort that Brian was not aware of. After the romantic candle ligth dinner, Brain took Cindy to the room. In a very romantic mode Brian I am sure had very big plans. They entered inside the room and Brian locked the door. I was just waiting for this moment. As soon as they entered the room, as per Cindy's plan, I knocked the door within 10 mins. I could head Cindy said "Honey, see who is at the door"? As soon as Brian opened the door, he was ultra shocked to see me there.

Cindy then started laughing loudly and loudly and said "hey honey met my boyfriend Mark ". I pulled Cindy towards me and we started kissing. Brain was just red faced. Cindy and I were laughing and smooching. I was expecting that Brian would leave, but he did not. He rather stood there only and keep mumming "Ohh no. ohh no". Cindy was just laughing loudly and teasing Brian. She was holding my body tightly, while our lips were sucking each other. Cindy then unzipped my pant and took my dick out of my pant. She then started rubbing it. She showed the same to Brian and said "Honey, do you have something like this"? She then took me to bed and took my pant off. I laid on my back in bed and Cindy started sucking my dick, right in-front of Brian.

Brian was just helpless standing and watching.
Time to time Cindy was looking back at Brian and was teasing him, while she was sucking my cock. Then then took her skirt and panty off. While sucking she told Brian to come closer to her. He came. Cindy then said to Brian "Honey why don't you lick my ass, while I am sucking Mark's cock"? "Don't worry, I have kept it clean for you"? She laughed again. Shocked Brian could not do much. He started licking Cindy's ass from behind while she was sucking my cock. She teased him again and said "that's your place honey. I am for a black cock". She kept sucking me for a while, I then fucked her pussy and ass, in-front of Brian only. She kept teasing Brian, until late night. Cindy did what she wanted to, to teach Brian a lesson for his arrogance and dirty political game.

The next Monday, Cindy was expecting something at work, But Brian was too shy even to match eyes with her. Cindy just gave a teasing smile to Brian. After couple weeks, Brian asked Cindy again for diner, he said he is fine with she dating me, but she luvs Cindy very much. Cindy and Brian then started going out for dinner again, while she continued to have sex with me. Later, Brian started joining Cindy and I during late night. Cindy and I used to have sex while Brian was just a spectator. He later proposed Cindy and said he is fine with she keep seeing me. Brain was rich and well off man. Cindy gave some thought, but accepted his proposal, with condition that she will do what she likes.

So finally Cindy and Brain got married. Cindy and I still have sexual relationship. Brian sometimes watch, sometimes serves us drinks and sometimes he just watch some games, while Cindy and I have sex.

Here it end. If you want I can share our pics also with you, just post in reply, if you do.

Back