Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,195 60.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,633 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
Although all these photos of this couple was really hot Nehighlander, and after reading all the stories about your wife with all her black lovers, I can only assume you have been lucky enough to witness your own gorgeous wife in the same manner as this woman is having with her black lover. Which makes me curious and hope you don’t mind me asking but are you still together and if so, is she still enjoying black men as much as before..?
Yes Janice, in the past I have witnessed my beautiful Amie with black men and it was incredible to see. This has led to some difficulties but we are still together and now have a baby. She has not enjoyed a black man's lovemaking since then, too complicated with our family situation.

After bringing her to more orgasms than she could count, he releases his load inside her eager pussy. Here she is enjoying the moment.
View attachment 2543611
Once he was done with her he invited other black men he knew to sample her charms. It was a vacation to remember and she enjoyed every moment as she took every big black cock bare and let them all fill her to overflowing with their love juices. They could not believe how lucky they were to were to fuck such a beautiful white wife. He soft pale flesh was so smooth, soft and inviting. He ass was perfect and her slender waist was made for them to grab ahold of and draw her towards thir hard cocks. 216697803.jpg656419711.jpg737641158.jpg286349878.jpg867703198.jpg

Deep warm wet kisses were just part of her pleasuring them. Her husband could not wait to plant a kiss on her pretty pussy after they dumped their cream inside her.
View attachment 2544311View attachment 2544312View attachment 2544313
Her husband was not the only one to kiss her pussy deeply. One of her black men did her 69 and dove his tongue deep into the folds of her sweet pussy. She was so turned on as she sucked him, she could taste the combination of her own juices combined with his semen on his black shaft.
1099006470.jpg

Her husband was not the only one to kiss her pussy deeply. One of her black men did her 69 and dove his tongue deep into the folds of her sweet pussy. She was so turned on as she sucked him, she could taste the combination of her own juices combined with his semen on his black shaft.
View attachment 2544326
After he was done fucking her in front of her husband he took her away from the resort where her and her husband were staying. He took across the island to his filthy shack in the slum where he lived with a few of his friends. She spent 2 nights slumming with them doing anything they wanted her to do while her husband waited impatiently for her to return.
samantha ~hpa0030.jpg

083_1000.jpg
073_1000.jpg
090_1000.jpg
077_1000.jpg
That second pic ?

........the HOTTEST photos......... are the ones that capture the lady indulging in interracial kissing whilst also ensuring her wedding ring is proudly on display.............. just to remind us that (very) shortly she will also be indulging in a very satisfactory (long) session of extramarital sex...........
I agree

Back