Interracial in Film/TV

https://twitter.com/alisonbrie/status/60936449385697280
https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
pYfuEzZ.png

fdPB0Zu.png

Don't know if it was mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but at the beginning of the movie "Flight", Denzel Washington nails this gorgeous woman ( don't know her name).

John

I'm sure most of y'all have heard about the sex scandal that shut down production on the show "Bachelor in Paradise".. The two who was involved was Corinne Olympios, (who is a gorgeous young blond) and DeMarco Jackson, a black guy who was eliminated from the present Bachelorette series because it was discovered that he was STILL involved with a girlfriend before entering the show as a contestant, which means he lied to the producers.. Anyway, I don't always watch the show but from what I've seen, there seems to be a lot of sex and some of it is very revealing so whatever happened between Corinne and DeMarco, it must have been pretty hot an heavy for the action between the two of them to be serious enough to shut down production. And with cameras rolling and showing it all, I can't wait for it to get out on YouTube. I'd love to know if that hot little blond got some black cock that day while they were in the pool..

And something else I've recently noticed is that Selena Gomez is also now very seriously dating a black guy. I've always thought of her to be a very gorgeous young woman and with her being an IDOL to so many teen girls, I'm sure with her dating a black guy will be very influential to many of her young fans..
And then we also see the Jenner and Kardashian girls dating black.. even their mom is now dating a black... I love it...

Last edited:
I'm sure most of y'all have heard about the sex scandal that shut down production on the show "Bachelor in Paradise".. The two who was involved was Corinne Olympios, (who is a gorgeous young blond) and DeMarco Jackson, a black guy who was eliminated from the present Bachelorette series because it was discovered that he was STILL involved with a girlfriend before entering the show as a contestant, which means he lied to the producers.. Anyway, I don't always watch the show but from what I've seen, there seems to be a lot of sex and some of it is very revealing so whatever happened between Corinne and DeMarco, it must have been pretty hot an heavy for the action between the two of them to be serious enough to shut down production. And with cameras rolling and showing it all, I can't wait for it to get out on YouTube. I'd love to know if that hot little blond got some black cock that day while they were in the pool..

And something else I've recently noticed is that Selena Gomez is also now very seriously dating a black guy. I've always thought of her to be a very gorgeous young woman and with her being an IDOL to so many teen girls, I'm sure with her dating a black guy will be very influential to many of her young fans..
And then we also see the Jenner and Kardashian girls dating black.. even their mom is now dating a black... I love it...

Corinne Olympios, DeMario Jackson Dance Together at Club in Snapchat Video
US Magazine · 27 minutes ago
The Miami native posted a Snapchat video of herself dancing before panning the camera over to show Jackson behind her. She covers her hand with her mouth while the executive recruiter smiles. “Uhhhhh ohhhhh,” she caption…

Corinne Olympios & DeMario Jackson Kiss — See Their First Appearance Together! (VIDE…
Wetpaint · 1 hour ago
Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson embrace during night out following ‘Bachelor in Par…
New York Daily News · 14 minutes ago
Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson Publicly Reunite: "We Never Had Bad *******"

Posted today, 27 minutes ago.

Back