Interracial gifs

i am a white man and if i ever marry her, i would have her black bred in a gangbang with at least 20 big black cocks!!

Say that when the alcohol or ******* wear off; just like having children, getting married can and will cause you to change your attitude about a lot of things. First off, you'll realize you're in a very important partnership, and the "i would have her" comment wouldn't fly at all. Your spouse should be your strongest ally.
I've been married 17 years (soon 18); I've been there ... done that! ;)

Say that when the alcohol or ******* wear off; just like having children, getting married can and will cause you to change your attitude about a lot of things. First off, you'll realize you're in a very important partnership, and the "i would have her" comment wouldn't fly at all. Your spouse should be your strongest ally.
I've been married 17 years (soon 18); I've been there ... done that! ;)
English is not my first langue, hence the incorrect usage of "have" here. but yeah i get your point and that is why i am looking for a specific wife ;)

.... i am looking for a specific wife ;)

Most definitely you're looking for a "specific" wife ... but the odds of you finding her are slim at best, unless you are wealthy. Women aren't looking for weak men to marry, and that's the way cuckolded men are viewed. They look for men that can be good providers, strong protectors, of course give them good sex, and a host of other qualities. Also, when women decide to have children, they desire a man that can provide a strong, healthy gene pool ... so, allowing a host of men to breed her, in hopes that one would make her pregnant, isn't logical thinking.
As my man Spock often said ....

pic_Spock.jpg

Most definitely you're looking for a "specific" wife ... but the odds of you finding her are slim at best, unless you are wealthy. Women aren't looking for weak men to marry, and that's the way cuckolded men are viewed. They look for men that can be good providers, strong protectors, of course give them good sex, and a host of other qualities. Also, when women decide to have children, they desire a man that can provide a strong, healthy gene pool ... so, allowing a host of men to breed her, in hopes that one would make her pregnant, isn't logical thinking.
As my man Spock often said ....

View attachment 317193
it makes no difference whether it is logical or not, i still want it!and if at any time your opinion shall be needed, i will ask for it ;)

Back