Interracial GB, July 12th, London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Male
Hey. I'm looking to set up an interracial GB for a slim, 62 year-old blonde woman visiting from Hong Kong with myself and a few black guys under 30. We're also looking for another, younger girl to join us who'd like to be pleased. So, if you're a cuck hubby/bf and would like to send them to an interracial GB, get in touch.

Also, if there's any women/couples who can provide me with an idea of any genuine, trustworthy, clean members on this site, I'd be thankful.

Hey. I'm looking to set up an interracial GB for a slim, 62 year-old blonde woman visiting from Hong Kong with myself and a few black guys under 30. We're also looking for another, younger girl to join us who'd like to be pleased. So, if you're a cuck hubby/bf and would like to send them to an interracial GB, get in touch.

Also, if there's any women/couples who can provide me with an idea of any genuine, trustworthy, clean members on this site, I'd be thankful.

post a bunch on here cuz i seen a bunch from london....lookin for bbc and a bang

Gonna show us who we gonna be banging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back