Interracial Gangbang part 1

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Rex Frank, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Rex Frank

Rex Frank Member Real Person

US
    how rough bbc sex with me is gonna be like

I strip off your clothes as i throw you on to the bed. I whip my dick out and stick it in your mouth as u start to suck me off. As im getting harder and thick i tell you to use no hands as i start to face fuck u gagging on my dick as its sliding deep down your throat. You look up at me as u continue to deep throat my dick on the bed. I pick you up and make you lay on the bed as i stand over you so u can suck my dick upside down off the edge of the bed. I reach my hands down your body as i slip my fingers deep into your pussy rubbing hard on your g spot. Ur loud moans as muffled from my dick deep in your mouth. I pull my dick out your mouth and flip u around into missionary style as i thrust this dick deep inside of you. U let out a scream as ur eyes widened from my dick stretching you out so much. You bite your lips as im pounding away deeper and harder into your tight wet pussy. U start gripping on the sheets tighter as my thrusts pusher further onto the bed. U wrap your legs around my waist telling me to fuck you even harder so I pick up speed as im bitting on your pretty nipples. You wrap your arms around my head bitting on my neck as i pick you up to fuck you in the air against the wall. You stop to let out another moan as I'm banging you against the wall your pussy juices dripping all down my dick to the floor. You hop off and onto your knees as u start slobbering all over my dick cleaning your juices off of it. You then push me onto the bed as u climb onto my dick and start riding me. Holding me down with your arms you start slowly moving that tight pussy up and down my dick. That sexy waist moving up, down, and side to side grinding hip to hip as my dick is pushed all the way to the deepest part of that pussy. You bit your lips and moan as your nails dig into my chest. My put my hands on your waist as i start moving you faster on my dick. Pounding away at that tight pussy as u rinding and grinding on me. I flip you back over on the bed putting you into doggy style with your ass high up in the air. I mount behind you thrusting my dick deep inside of you again. Pumping harder and harder reach all them deep spots in that pussy as u start screaming into the pillows. You taken the dick deeper and harder as i grip tight on ur waist to slow down the thrusts but putting a lil more force in each one. letting you feel every inch of this thick and long dick moving in and out of u as your pussy starts creaming all over my dick. Spanking that phat ass with each thrust u look start throwing that pussy back against my dick bouncing it up and down as I start pulling back on you hair. I lean over on top of you as i wrap my arms around you so i can rub on that phat as i push the deepest into you. I pick up speed pumping harder again as you tell me you about to cum. I tell you im cumin too. I pump even harder and deeper as u start screaming and cumin all over my dick. then i pull out of you my dick all greasy and wet from ur cum and juices. I push it deep into your mouth as u start sucking and jerkin me off. I lean back and close my eyes as i cum right into your mouth and all over your face as u swallow every drop. tumblr_n7g2vz3ysO1trs9t1o1_400.gif tumblr_n8harfdVX31trs9t1o1_1280.gif tumblr_n76phyBvXd1trs9t1o1_400.gif

2. Garvin

Garvin Member

I get so turned on by seeing a really dark black guy tongue swapping with a really pretty white slut while a pair of big dicked brothers prepare to double team her sexy white ass.

3. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

It's my dream. ..try to make my wife doing a gang bang with 4 at least and then even 10,15,20 guys. ..

4. Garvin

Garvin Member

Interesting. My dream is me getting gang-banged by 10...15...20 or more guys. I once heard of a video in which a petite Asian woman took on a hundred guys. How's that for a nice round number? I don't know if I could handle that many, but I would love to try.

360sexlover likes this.
  5. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

Well. ....sound fantastic. ...I'm pretty sure that anyone could handle a lot of guys but only if they doing that with extremely respect and very very nicely. ...

6. Garvin

Garvin Member

Well, I would do it with extreme desire and enthusiasm, and very eagerly.