Interracial fantasies and cuckolding

sagittarius

I am a new member and I live most of my time in Africa. I have read many threads in this and other forums. As I understand the interracial sex factor might be the detonator or at least the catalyst for the rise of the desire of being cuckolded. It is not like interracial sex fantasies preceeded the lust to be cuckolded in many white males? Living myself in an interracial environment by definition I am curious and maybe thrilled to ponder my possibilities to enhance my sexual lifestyle. Since cheating is very common there why not adding some cuckolding element? For this i will post later. Only to give a hint, my issue is jealousy.

For the general outlook I have imagined some hypothetical situation and I would be grateful for your feed back.

To the cuckoldresses (hot wives):

A) Is attraction to black bulls (BBC) paramount to cuckold your white husband/BF ?

B) Would you cuckold your white husband/BF if not black bull (BBC) available ?

To the cuckolds:

C) Is acceptable to you to have a black wife/GF and be cuckolded by a black bull (BBC) ?

D) It is acceptable to you to have a black wife/GF and be cuckolded by a white bull ?

Well, from what I can understand is :

A) I do not think that attraction of BBC and cuckolding my boyfriend is somehow integrated, I see it different, however to co-exist with BBC and BF , cuckolding is much easier and faster way. because there cant be two alphas in a trio, one has to be a cuckold, and naturally its going to be my bf.

B) I am not sure about it, I do not think I will cuckold my bf if there is no BBC, because he is pretty average when it comes to white guys, so he had the role of alpha male for sometimes before I got into BBC, but in comparison to BBC he became a cuckold. Now I am not sure if he will stay a cuckold if BBC is somehow unavailable or not ... that I cannot say for sure.

To the cuckoldresses (hot wives):

A) Is attraction to black bulls (BBC) paramount to cuckold your white husband/BF ?

B) Would you cuckold your white husband/BF if not black bull (BBC) available ?
Yes & Yes

I thank you very much for your answers which enlightend me very much. Living interracial my focus is maybe a little restricted. So now I got the general picture. But it is interesting that cuckolding has become more and more interracial and it is more thrilling than white to white.

To Sana Alam: I like your avatar, the sweet blond girl looks soooo innocent sucking this huge black cock and make him cumming. And for sure she wants the best for her white boyfriend too.:)
I read your story about the jealousy of your boyfriend vs. BBC and your ability to make him a cuckold. For my taste it is haevy stuff, but you know what is good for you all. You explained it well, it can be only one alpha male in a cuckold relationship. At the beginning I had thought it would be enough to canalize his powerful sentiments of jealousy into more sexual drive and with the cuckolding putting him in competition with a more endowned BBC he would be aroused to the maximum and give the best of him, and you had both the maximum of pleasure. Of course he will always be inferiour to the BBC at any time and he would loose any race (what you want:)) but let him run for his pleasure. This was my scenario for his best, but of course you and him are at the helm.

My answers to C and D would both be YES, although I do not have a black wife, but if I did I am rather certain she would be able to cuckold me just as my white wife does. Interracial is a big factor in cuckolding but does not necessarily have to be present in a cuckold relationship. imho

I thank you very much for your answers which enlightend me very much. Living interracial my focus is maybe a little restricted. So now I got the general picture. But it is interesting that cuckolding has become more and more interracial and it is more thrilling than white to white.

To Sana Alam: I like your avatar, the sweet blond girl looks soooo innocent sucking this huge black cock and make him cumming. And for sure she wants the best for her white boyfriend too.:)
I read your story about the jealousy of your boyfriend vs. BBC and your ability to make him a cuckold. For my taste it is haevy stuff, but you know what is good for you all. You explained it well, it can be only one alpha male in a cuckold relationship. At the beginning I had thought it would be enough to canalize his powerful sentiments of jealousy into more sexual drive and with the cuckolding putting him in competition with a more endowned BBC he would be aroused to the maximum and give the best of him, and you had both the maximum of pleasure. Of course he will always be inferiour to the BBC at any time and he would loose any race (what you want:)) but let him run for his pleasure. This was my scenario for his best, but of course you and him are at the helm.

My own experience if my wife enhancing her own experiences with both husband and lover. We had been married 14 years when my wife took an African lover. 'Our' sex life took an immediate upturn as her own sex drive was re-ignited by her affair. She also became much more accepting of more 'interesting' sex acts.

There was a lot of emotional confusion going on with me but also with her as her own 'intentions' seemed just as much on a roller coaster as my own emotions.

My wife and I started swinging about ten years ago. Not with much luck I must admit. Never could find the right couple. She was introduced to a friend of a friend well out with the girls back then. It was said he was hung like a horse. My wife and I discussed him, and we decided to let her find out for real.

He is white and yes he was hung. That was my first cuckolding. This relationship lasted a few months. After that we did not have any other men in our lives, until last year.

We always fantasized about the next man being a black man. Well we found one. One year later my wife is now currently pleasing her black lover whenever either of them want to. (At least once a week, sometimes more).

Today she makes it very clear that we will always have a black man in our lives for her, and no she is not interested in white men in any way.

Yes you can cuckold with white men, but I guess what they say is true. Once you go black, you never go back. That stands true for me as well. I also have no interest in her being with another white man.

Back