Interracial Dating Sites vs Community/Forums vs Social Networks

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Do you find it more comfortable meetin/mingling with other interracial lovers in numerous dating sites that carter to such, or do you more prefer sites such as these?

Do you connect with black men/white women via social networking sites like Facebook or MySpace, or are the people you meet there ten-times more shallow?

the only site we found in france is http://www.netechangisme.com/
because it allows to search with ethnic parameter. In france a such research is "perceived" (google) as racist. So you must search among thousand profile to find a black man. Most of time, fortunately, guys have "black" in their pseudo... It's so stupid. if you want a blonde girl you search a blonde girl...

Never had much luck on any kind of dating site at all - most of 'em are scams with fake members (either people posing as individuals they're not - or fake profiles created by the operators of the site).

Best hook ups we've had were from Craigslist - but in the realm of "hit and miss" it is is mostly miss.

I would prefer to meet the people face to face...in the line of work I've been in...I have become very....ummm...untrusting...cynical...i think most people talk a good game but I don't want talk I prefer action and from what I've seen aint NONE of that...lol...
I/We've joined a few sites and been on craigslist...but bunch of fakes....and it is difficult to find IR couples...
I enjoy this site though I'm sure it has its fakers too....facebook is for family and friends...none of their damn business what I'm up to on the side...lol...myspace...not fooled with it much...
As for being more shallow...I think they all are. I try to be as honest as I can when I'm talking to someone or posting. I do not want them thinking I am some damn skinny bitch (and yes I CAN call them bitches because I am a fat bitch) , I see no point in portraying me as something I'm not.

Never had much luck on any kind of dating site at all - most of 'em are scams with fake members (either people posing as individuals they're not - or fake profiles created by the operators of the site).

Kind of like the way people are on Yahoo Messenger.

Yes i agree yahoo messenger works well

No, what I meant was that there's lots of fakers in Messenger... not unless you already have trusted persons on your friends list. But going into any of those chat rooms is a real waste of time.

Oh sori i miss understood yea chat rooms do hav a lot of fakes i dont do those anymore. People should just be proud dont hide

It's probably different for everyone as far as successes and non-successes go using the various social networks... we've heard many people speak of nothing but fakes and flakes on such sites as AFF. But that is a site where we have been able to meet several people (without giving away the exact number, lol) and have enjoyed some very good times. At least the option of reading about someone and seeing some pictures is there (yes, we know... if they're not fake).

Chat rooms are the toughest, we feel. You just never, ever really know who you're chatting with until the decision is made for a face to face meeting.

People who are not on our friends list and just "pop up" on our yahoo messenger have been the worst for us so far. They say they "found us" in a yahoo group, but conveniently can't remember which group it was, lol. We've had at least one (possibly two) people sort of stalk us on messenger... meaning after we determine that they are not who they say they are, they come back at a later time with a different yahoo ID and try over again. One guy came back 4 different times over a year with different ID's to try and continue his picture collecting from us.

We feel our best avenue to meet new people is thru word of mouth. Being introduced to new people from the people we have already become comfortable with and have been with. Like when one of the guys brings a buddy with him :)

And just to add... so far we are enjoying this site :)

Just an opinion...

Oh sori i miss understood yea chat rooms do hav a lot of fakes i dont do those anymore. People should just be proud dont hide

That's the problem with a lot of people: they much prefer hiding than coming out.

People who are not on our friends list and just "pop up" on our yahoo messenger have been the worst for us so far. They say they "found us" in a yahoo group, but conveniently can't remember which group it was, lol. Just an opinion...

I get the same action too: Lots of people find me in Yahoo groups.

Back