Interracial cucks.

It is not a queer thing it is a husband thing to do whatever he can to make sex with her blackBulls better, if that means getting down on my knees and sucking his cock then that is what I should do. When I'm with my friends and talk about constance getting fucked by several black cocks, they want to know what it is like to be watching my wife being fucked by another man, when realy they are wanting to know if I suck their cocks and swallow black cum.......damn right I do...!

cuckold-sex.jpg
india_summer_cuckolding_15_b.jpg

cum-eating-cuckolds-570.jpg
leona_dulce_cuckolding_16_b.jpg
momeqoty.jpg
andy_san_dimas_cuckolding_11_b.jpg

I think most black men don't want a white guy sucking them off. They would rather have some hot chick doing that. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I was them I would rather have a chick sucking me.

I think most black men don't want a white guy sucking them off. They would rather have some hot chick doing that. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I was them I would rather have a chick sucking me.

I agree with the above poster or at least wud probably want to get that out on the table in advance because as a straight guy could probably could still cum or put himself through it but as a straight guy I know which of the two I would pick.

I am only speaking for myself because it looks like it varies but my wife was really hung up on cleanup even when discussing a possible threesome with a white guy. We discussed this and cleanup is something I will do because I know it turns her on and seeing her lust after it so much and her willing to accomodate me made me change my mind. I asked my wife if she would expect it because I had seen allot reguarding it. She knows I would probably just watch because she knows me but without being prompted she said she really has no desire to see me doing that. She wants alpha males its just about good sex for us and for her its also about being embarrassed because of her cultural backround. Its a mix of emotions and highly erotic for her and I have had my fun in life so who am I to knock her haing a bit of her own.

It is not a queer thing it is a husband thing to do whatever he can to make sex with her blackBulls better, if that means getting down on my knees and sucking his cock then that is what I should do. When I'm with my friends and talk about constance getting fucked by several black cocks, they want to know what it is like to be watching my wife being fucked by another man, when realy they are wanting to know if I suck their cocks and swallow black cum.......damn right I do...!
You are the man

Back