Interracial Cuckolding gone Mainstream

WRT

From
US
Saw this re-posted by one of my conservative "friends" on facebook, and just absolutely had to share. It's freaking hilarious, and as far as I can tell, it's a sign of how Interracial Cuckoldry is becoming mainstream.

1332345218058172820.jpg

Naturally, the conservatives are calling for it to be cancelled, but it won't be. They're too far isolated. But it is hilarious!

Saw this re-posted by one of my conservative "friends" on facebook, and just absolutely had to share. It's freaking hilarious, and as far as I can tell, it's a sign of how Interracial Cuckoldry is becoming mainstream.

View attachment 695897

Naturally, the conservatives are calling for it to be cancelled, but it won't be. They're too far isolated. But it is hilarious!
that is a little hottie

The only reason it's not mainstream yet is because the majority of white women are still afraid of us bulls & afraid of giving in to their true desires due to societal brainwashing. They know that they wish to serve the black man, the better man. White women have always craved the black mans cock because deep down, she knows it's the only cock that can completely satisfy her. As more & more inhibitions are eliminated, we will see white women giving in to their true desire.

The only reason it's not mainstream yet is because the majority of white women are still afraid of us bulls & afraid of giving in to their true desires due to societal brainwashing.
There's a little more to it than that, Blackbull76. They're afraid of black men because of their image problems. Women want the same things today that they wanted decades ago, but with their new wave of sexual liberation, they have a new 'itch to scratch' ... that of satisfying their curiosity about black men and their big cocks. Women still want, however, to find a dependable male with a future, and that's something the majority of black men don't relish unless its limited to a sexual relationship. Why should they, the ratio of available females way out weighs the available black males ... its a seller's market for the black men. For the polished, educated black men, its "heaven", for the bad boy thugs ... its a wonderful experience short lived.
pic_message-SugarCoated.jpg ..........GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

There's a little more to it than that, Blackbull76. They're afraid of black men because of their image problems. Women want the same things today that they wanted decades ago, but with their new wave of sexual liberation, they have a new 'itch to scratch' ... that of satisfying their curiosity about black men and their big cocks. Women still want, however, to find a dependable male with a future, and that's something the majority of black men don't relish unless its limited to a sexual relationship. Why should they, the ratio of available females way out weighs the available black males ... its a seller's market for the black men. For the polished, educated black men, its "heaven", for the bad boy thugs ... its a wonderful experience short lived.
View attachment 714961 ..........View attachment 714968

And a large majority of woman are perfectly comfortable with staying within their race. That goes for Asian/White/Latino/Black/Arab.

View attachment 714961 ..........View attachment 714968
I think that is why we relish our cuck hubbies. Best of both worlds!

View attachment 695897

@WRT - good posts and thanks for sharing these

That's very interesting about the show 'Bella and the Bulldogs' and it appears to be spot on with the decoding of the symbolism and brainwashing for the children. I love it and we need more programming like it.:blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

...and the full film now. :bounce:
I actually watched the whole film and it wasn't bad, and I wasn't mad I wasted an hour and a half of my life. I relate to the Luther character and he reminded me alot of myself however I'm just way more intelligent about handling my business and handling people. I actually had a blonde hair white chic whose name was Megan and looked just like that character Nicole/aka Coco and she actually got married to a blackguy after I was banging the ******* out of her.

Along with the conversation towards the end in the car about history and especially of how its twisted (twistory) by a certain group of people who wish to take credit for engineering and inventions which brings me to moving onto the next set of twisted posts...

Back