Interracial Cuckolding gone Mainstream

There's a little more to it than that, Blackbull76. They're afraid of black men because of their image problems. Women want the same things today that they wanted decades ago, but with their new wave of sexual liberation, they have a new 'itch to scratch' ... that of satisfying their curiosity about black men and their big cocks. Women still want, however, to find a dependable male with a future, and that's something the majority of black men don't relish unless its limited to a sexual relationship. Why should they, the ratio of available females way out weighs the available black males ... its a seller's market for the black men. For the polished, educated black men, its "heaven", for the bad boy thugs ... its a wonderful experience short lived.
View attachment 714961 ..........View attachment 714968
@MacNfries - sometimes you make great points but then you always go off the deep end with what you think Black men are and what women want which you are a member of neither group.

Nor is any group monolithic and can be distilled down into a summary paragraph of how they act. Please stick to the sarcasm and avoid the socio-pyschological analysis of what Black men are and especially what white women want. Its only opinionated and how many black men and white women can you count as long lifetime friends or have spoken with over long periods of time to understand what their group-think is or wants and desires. Its mere conjecture from someone on the outside looking in.

And a large majority of woman are perfectly comfortable with staying within their race. That goes for Asian/White/Latino/Black/Arab.
@syscom3
- A large majority of the people of the world have mixed heritages and no one is exactly of any one ehtnic group make-up. Also their is no such thing as race as it was an invention to separate and divide people which should be discontinued in its propagation (one race/species Human Race/Homosapiens). At least some of us are and some have not evolved or degenerated to curmudgeons with backward thinking but that's a whole other story.

This site is about people who like to promote, discuss, and fantasize about mixing it up and intermingling with people of different shades and not belabor about how some people may still choose to segregate, and separate themselves. The majority of people on this site have progressed from that type of old thinking and so has the US with the amount of people you see with both black and white heritage for that matter.

Read this and be enlightened dear Sir:
ORIGIN OF THE IDEA OF RACE
by Audrey Smedley
Anthropology Newsletter
http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_04-background-02-09.htm

Last edited:
@syscom3
- A large majority of the people of the world have mixed heritages and no one is exactly of any one ehtnic group make-up. Also their is no such thing as race as it was an invention to separate and divide people which should be discontinued in its propagation (one race/species Human Race/Homosapiens). At least some of us are and some have not evolved or degenerated to curmudgeons with backward thinking but that's a whole other story.

This site is about people who like to promote, discuss, and fantasize about mixing it up and intermingling with people of different shades and not belabor about how some people may still choose to segregate, and separate themselves. The majority of people on this site have progressed from that type of old thinking and so has the US with the amount of people you see with both black and white heritage for that matter.

Read this and be enlightened dear Sir:
ORIGIN OF THE IDEA OF RACE
by Audrey Smedley
Anthropology Newsletter
http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_04-background-02-09.htm

There are different races of humans, just as there are different breeds of animals. You cannot deny it. And many people are attracted to members of their own breeds. I myself have no sexual interest in Black, Latino or Arab woman. And no doubt, I am not alone in preferences. And that goes for everyone.

There are different races of humans, just as there are different breeds of animals. You cannot deny it. And many people are attracted to members of their own breeds. I myself have no sexual interest in Black, Latino or Arab woman. And no doubt, I am not alone in preferences. And that goes for everyone.
lol - again it appears what I wrote went over your head and it still appears it on backwards looking backwards. Nevermind - I can't explain sight to someone who is blind or point out words to someone who won't read.

Oh and humans are humans as the anthropological article I posted to look at stated there are no "distinct ... physical variations in the human species" beyond shades of skin, eye, and hair color."

With animals yes, you have monkeys, orangutans, gorillas, and maltese dogs but they have distinct physical variations. Hence the point, no such thing as a race but this is over some people's medulla oblongata.

The only reason it's not mainstream yet is because the majority of white women are still afraid of us bulls & afraid of giving in to their true desires due to societal brainwashing. They know that they wish to serve the black man, the better man. White women have always craved the black mans cock because deep down, she knows it's the only cock that can completely satisfy her. As more & more inhibitions are eliminated, we will see white women giving in to their true desire.

@MacNfries - sometimes you make great points but then you always go off the deep end with what you think Black men are and what women want which you are a member of neither group.

Please stick to the sarcasm and avoid the socio-pyschological analysis of what Black men are and especially what white women want. Its only opinionated and how many black men and white women can you count as long lifetime friends or have spoken with over long periods of time to understand what their group-think is or wants and desires. Its mere conjecture from someone on the outside looking in.

......I'm not sure who I'm addressing here as my b2w GPS has started acting funny ... I could have sworn I addresseed my response comment to bigblackbull76, yet the avatar now shows that name has changed to AggressiveBull ... weird! Are you running some kind of stealth name or something, bigblack76?

......Anyways, back to your response ... I can't see that my comment (socio-psychological response as you refer to it) was any more opinionated than yours. In fact, I can produce several well written articles regarding WHY black men are not marrying their partners, or are not even settling down to one partner commitment. I mean even the illegitimacy rate of fatherless black children hints strongly to the non-committal attitude of the black male. I doubt you could do the same with your comment that keyed this discussion. In my 40 years I've known quite a few white women, bigblack ... I'd say as many as you, and I've been in a permanent relationship with one almost 20 years. A majority of white folks are distrustful, and many terrified, of the young, black males, bigblackbull76, because they know many black males currently have a backs against the wall attitude toward society in general. There's a shortage of black males because 1/3 of the black male population spends its entire life rotating back and forth through the judicial system ... plenty of statistical explanations written on this "black male" shortage as well.
......As far as my knowing a lot of black males, personally, well ... there you got me. I've had close friendships with black males all my life, but I can't say I've known more than a dozen or so really well. To justify my opinion to your initial comment, I don't think I need to because there is so much material written by professionals about the issues facing black men.
pic_word-REALITY.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone wants to talk about Bella and the Bulldogs again. I'm up for that. I think it's great that there's a show that helps ******* feel comfortable in their sexual roles. Troy gets the loving, and doesn't have to feel threatened by Newt. Newt learns to manage jealousy. Bella gives unto Troy what is Troy's, and unto Newt---what's left.

Is this any more twisted and sick than Heather has Two Mommies?

If anyone wants to talk about Bella and the Bulldogs again. I'm up for that. I think it's great that there's a show that helps ******* feel comfortable in their sexual roles. Troy gets the loving, and doesn't have to feel threatened by Newt. Newt learns to manage jealousy. Bella gives unto Troy what is Troy's, and unto Newt---what's left.

Is this any more twisted and sick than Heather has Two Mommies?
Ummm. Exqueeze me for stickin my big ol nose in here. Has anyone TRULY READ the above comment? And Mac and Cuck, you like his comments? Seriously? "I think it's great that there's a show that helps ******* feel comfortable in their sexual roles." *******. *******! ******* PEOPLE!!!! Truly sick.
That is the job of PARENTS, NOT HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!

......I'm not sure who I'm addressing here as my b2w GPS has started acting funny ... I could have sworn I addresseed my response comment to bigblackbull76, yet the avatar now shows that name has changed to AggressiveBull ... weird! Are you running some kind of stealth name or something, bigblack76?

......Anyways, back to your response ... I can't see that my comment (socio-psychological response as you refer to it) was any more opinionated than yours. In fact, I can produce several well written articles regarding WHY black men are not marrying their partners, or are not even settling down to one partner commitment. I mean even the illegitimacy rate of fatherless black children hints strongly to the non-committal attitude of the black male. I doubt you could do the same with your comment that keyed this discussion. In my 40 years I've known quite a few white women, bigblack ... I'd say as many as you, and I've been in a permanent relationship with one almost 20 years. A majority of white folks are distrustful, and many terrified, of the young, black males, bigblackbull76, because they know many black males currently have a backs against the wall attitude toward society in general. There's a shortage of black males because 1/3 of the black male population spends its entire life rotating back and forth through the judicial system ... plenty of statistical explanations written on this "black male" shortage as well.
......As far as my knowing a lot of black males, personally, well ... there you got me. I've had close friendships with black males all my life, but I can't say I've known more than a dozen or so really well. To justify my opinion to your initial comment, I don't think I need to because there is so much material written by professionals about the issues facing black men.
View attachment 715692
@MacNfries,
Well first off on the name play, appears there was some impostor trying to impersonate me hence his name had been changed and struck-out for the record. There is nothing wrong with the system here and everything is working as designed. My name is, always has, and always will be the one and only BigBlackBull76 - not BlackBull76, BigBlack76, or any of the others false Bulls who may try and come in my name. I am that I am and thou shalt not have any other impostors, make unto me graven images, or take my name in vain (just joking here so laugh).

Now that we've got that straight, onto the second topic at hand. What was opinionated about my response in that groups of people (so-called white, black, spanish, asian what have you) are not monolithic and can't be distilled into a simple explanation summed up in a paragraph? What the hell is black anyway? It doesn't do justification to describe how one may look and it sure as hell doesn't describe who a person is. You may see a person whom you consider black and that person can be from any of 54 countries from the continent of Africa, from a Caribbean nation, Dominican, Puerto-Rican, South American, etc. etc. and not fit any of the stereo-types you tried to apply a label to and say all of the black candy this black jar tastes like molasses. ******* it could taste like caramel, chocolate, fudge, what have you.

My point is that some people try to rationalize, over-simplify with a casual analysis and one-factor explanation for very complex multi-factored issues they have no complete comprehension nor a deep enough back-ground knowledge in.

On the well written articles you refer to, who were these written by and where do they appear? Were any of these well written articles you refer to Black professionals writing about issues in the Black community? What did they have to say about the causes of the issues and the solutions to them? Have you read the book "Understanding Black Adolescent Male Violence, Its Remediation and Prevention by Amos Wilson"? If you haven't then I recommend you add that book to the list of the other well written articles you mentioned to gain more insight into some of the issues you have addressed and try to become more of a catalyst for change.

Be part of the solution, not just part of the problem. We all know there are problems as everyone can see them and point them out. But what are the root causes of these problems and what solutions do you offer to fix them? Its not enough to fixate on the effects but every effect had a cause. Lets get into discussing about that and doing something to re mediate the problems we all can see.

Where I come from, how I was taught, and how I operate is that when you see alot of things that need to be fixed or changed around keep quiet you have nothing to complain about but some work to do. Just as much as I have dated, courted, and fucked white women whom you claim to think you know me and that your number may be somewhere as much the white women I may have known and I doubt that, but I've spent just as much time as a volunteer juvenile youth mentor for youth at risk and I still do.

I have a very intimate knowledge of the corrupt, and imbalanced criminal justice system and the names and faces of the victims of it. An imbalanced system that for 2 decades until Pres. Obama had came in to implement changes had charged a farther higher amount more jail time for the sale of a crack rock which is only 50mgs that a black person may sell or use, than the time issued for 1000grams of coke (a key/kilo) that a white person may usually have for recreational use and to sell. Another "well written" book by a "professional" that Mark Zuckerberg creator and CEO of Facebook had recommended that everyone read that discusses about this issue is the book "The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness" by Michelle Alexander. Have you read that book along with the many articles and statistic compilations you cite?

And to start off with, how did the ******* get into the black communities to begin with to cause this mass incarceration of "1/3 blacks" and black male violence "that terrifies the majority of white people" as you reported? We must start there. Movies like Air America, American Gangster, The GodFather shed a little truth on how. They haven't made a movie about Narco ******* movement supported by the CIA, Noriega, Panamana, and the Nicaraguan Contras yet but the PBS Frontline series did a great job with their show titled "Guns, *******, and the CIA".

Im not talking about Conspiracy theories as I don't believe nor insinuate that it was purposely done by the CIA, but other sub-elements who worked for them carried these deeds out and the CIA/FBI stood-by to watch as ******* flooded into the black communities and did nothing to interfere especially with the CIA's cooperation with the Sicilian mafia during WWII and it was an ancillary solution to the problem that white american senior policy makers at that time believed they had with black civil unrest during the 60's and 70's. Then Reagan (who also stood-by as ******* flooded into California black communities on his watch as Governor in the 70s), and Bush declared a War on ******* in the 80's in 90's to again address the only the effects and never the root causes.

I can go on further, but wasting time on here talking about it won't change much and that's why I'm an action oriented person in the real world doing something real about it and not just talking here. I hope I may have reached your better conscious if there is one that is open-minded to think and look at a situation from an alternative set of lens or angle from which you are accustomed to perceive with your mind through which you view the world and people in it.

Best Regards,
The "REAL" BBB76

Last edited:
Ummm. Exqueeze me for stickin my big ol nose in here. Has anyone TRULY READ the above comment? And Mac and Cuck, you like his comments? Seriously? "I think it's great that there's a show that helps ******* feel comfortable in their sexual roles." *******. *******! ******* PEOPLE!!!! Truly sick.
That is the job of PARENTS, NOT HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!
@falcondfw69 - good catch my man but when the ******* is so far out in left field why bother to take it serious. Its smoking on fairy dust talk. Just tell them good-luck with that twinkle-toes and Peter Pan will be coming around to help you fly off the roof to never-never land soon too.

Its only when people want to slam hard-right and get "I'm smarter, know better, and holier than thou" on here that I bother to respond or interject.

Last edited:
@falcondfw69 - good catch my man but when the ******* is so far out in left field why bother to take it serious. Its smoking on fairy dust talk. Just tell them good-luck with that twinkle-toes and Peter Pan will be coming around to help you fly off the roof to never-never land soon too.

Its only when people want to slam hard-right and get "I'm smarter, know better, and holier than thou" on here that I bother to respond or interject.
Sorry. I have my reasons for getting pissed off at holier than thou people liking posts about ******* on these forums. I am not at liberty to say what those reasons are, but they only involve me in a peripheral, after-effect kind of way.
Yes, I know all that crap about age of consent being different in different parts of the world. Anyone who believes that garbage about "it's to protect the children" over the real reason, "it's to protect those with money in power" is an idiot.

@MacNfries,

Now that we've got that straight, onto the second topic at hand .....

Best Regards,
The "REAL" BBB76
.....Well, anyone that would write THIS MUCH response post to explain him/herself obviously has some issues to get off his/her chest, and I prefer not going there. I was simply responding to your remark about my opinion of why women fear black men, etc. You can take this discussion in any direction and depth you wish, but one thing is a fact, black men don't have the corner market on the issues and solutions to black men or they would have done something by now. Breeding out whites or Owning whites are ridiculous and insulting topics that offer no real solutions and drive a stake in resolving the issues between races. Yet, when these topics come up, no level headed black posters step up to make issues of those topics. I'm totally in agreement with you that much of the issues blacks face today are white man caused ... no argument there. BUT, black females are moving on, getting educated, and making progress while their black male counterparts continue to struggle, blame, and regress further. AND, those articles I referred to ... yes, some were written by black, educated writers, ok?
.....Enough said, as far as I'm concerned on this topic; it wasn't necessary to take my comments in THIS direction to air out your grievances. I got no issues or concerns with you, bbb76, you know that. I respect you, my man! But, I speak what's on my mind, and I'm just as critical of white folks (maybe more so) than others, so I gather criticism from both sides sometimes. These Nazi white guys who keep showing up on this site, however, really burn my bacon. :mad:
Peace & Love
Mac

Last edited:
Again, you are not getting my point. What the hell does it matter what religion someone is who owns the company? Why write that at all? That is like saying owned by Catholics or owned by Blacks or owned by whites/ Who gives a rats ass about what religion or color the owner is? The reason it is offensive/racist is because it was totally unnecessary in the sentence, but you chose to put it in the sentence anyway.
But my guess is that point will be totally lost on you.

I've watched the show and there are certainly hints towards black superiority. on the football field anyway. i would have said the fresh prince had more obvious hints towards black superiority though. all the white people in it were a bit odd. and my wife still fancies will smith now!!!

lol. i don't think that is true of all white guys, i have some white friends who are cool and strong. that is certainly true for me though!!!

Back