Interracial Cuckolding gone Mainstream

@syscom3
- A large majority of the people of the world have mixed heritages and no one is exactly of any one ehtnic group make-up. Also their is no such thing as race as it was an invention to separate and divide people which should be discontinued in its propagation (one race/species Human Race/Homosapiens). At least some of us are and some have not evolved or degenerated to curmudgeons with backward thinking but that's a whole other story.

This site is about people who like to promote, discuss, and fantasize about mixing it up and intermingling with people of different shades and not belabor about how some people may still choose to segregate, and separate themselves. The majority of people on this site have progressed from that type of old thinking and so has the US with the amount of people you see with both black and white heritage for that matter.

Read this and be enlightened dear Sir:
ORIGIN OF THE IDEA OF RACE
by Audrey Smedley
Anthropology Newsletter
http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_04-background-02-09.htm
Totally. Anthro 101. :)

I lol at the Bella show. I had "The Cuckold" on in the background (seems like Lifetime™ television.)

The fact these two projects are the only two projects with notice the creator has.... I'm far from opposed, but dang those interviews must have been a trip.

-
"So, what else have you worked on?"

"I made a movie called, " The Cuckold."

"So, what was you're movie about?"

"Okay, it starts off like this..."
-

Back