Interracial cuckolding - equality & submission

I'm a 44 year old white cuckold male who is forever pondering on the subject of interracial cuckoldry and trying to gain a fuller understanding of my desire for such a relationship. I have good reason to as well, because if it wasn't for the draw of an interracial cuckold relationship I would have settled down many years ago and had a family of my own. I haven't because the openness and intimacy required to maintain a mutually rewarding long-term relationship would have been missing as it would have been difficult to express my desires to my partner.

The desire and hopes to have a long-term relationship are greater than ever but for it to be successful it must be with a white/Asian female who likes big black men. This may seem superficial but this is only a necessary starting point after which all of the other factors associated with a successful relationship come into play.

Why though, would a woman want a cuckold as a partner? Am I, and other cuckolds inferior to other men, especially big black men? Let me try and answer the second question first.

I am a well-educated and attractive guy with my own business but these are really only superficial factors that may or may not lead to a sense of well-being and contentment with one's self. Underneath I am a guy who is pleased with who I am, pleased with the values and morals that I hold and pleased with how I interact with other people and the world around me - although there is room for improvement!

However, once through the bedroom door I believe there are certain pleasures that I cannot provide a woman that a big black man can - this is fact! This doesn't make me inferior but it does make me feel submissive and want to take a secondary role and allow my partner to experience pleasures that I can't provide.

Yes, as a white male I can make love in a tender and caring way but I can't provide that extra level of excitement that a white female feels when she is fucked by a big black man. I want my partner to experience the natural female desire to mate with a physically powerful alpha black male, to be 'owned' by him and to experience the primal sexual thrill of attracting, arousing and then being taken by the dominant male.

So why should a woman have a cuckold male? Firstly, I'm not even sure the term cuckold is right because my approach is simply that I vicariously enjoy the pleasure that big black men can give my partner. Anyway, I will use the term cuckold despite this and the negative connotations associated with it.

A cuckold can provide all of the benefits of a standard monogamous relationship but without any of the sexual jealousy so prevalent in these relationships. It enables a woman to experience widely different aspects of her femininity such as the intimate pair bonding of the white couple to the hard fucking from dominant black men. This allows her to be dominant to her white cuck in the bedroom but submissive to big black men - in the process exploring and living all aspects of her sexuality on a regular basis.

Safety too I believe is increased by having a cuck, rather than meeting different men alone. Anyway, whatever benefits I have mentioned it does depend on the individual cuck and whether the needs and desires of both the cuck and his partner are met - the same as for all relationships.

There is of course, also the third party (or parties) involved in an interracial cuckold relationship and that is a big black man or men. Their satisfaction is also important and I think being the big black bull to a white couple must give a great feeling of power, masculinity and intense sexual pleasure. As a cuck I feel that pleasing the black bull should be a strong goal for the cuckold couple.

I am a huge supporter of interracial cuckold relationships - that goes without saying! I want to help and support white women have enjoyable black cock experiences wherever I can but above all I'm looking for that special person to share a interracial cuckold relationship with - basically no different from the norm except for a certain fetish!

..... I am a guy who is pleased with who I am ....... once through the bedroom door I believe there are certain pleasures that I cannot provide a woman that a big black man can ..... it does make me feel submissive and want to take a secondary role ..... I can't provide that extra level of excitement that a white female feels when she is fucked by a big black man. I want my partner to experience the natural female desire to mate with a physically powerful alpha black male, to be 'owned' by him and to experience the primal sexual thrill of attracting, arousing and then being taken by the dominant male.

...... I'm not even sure the term cuckold is right because my approach is simply that I vicariously enjoy the pleasure that big black men can give my partner.

A cuckold can provide all of the benefits of a standard monogamous relationship but without any of the sexual jealousy so prevalent in these relationships. It enables a woman to experience widely different aspects of her femininity such as the intimate pair bonding of the white couple to the hard fucking from dominant black men .....

Safety too I believe is increased by having a cuck, rather than meeting different men alone ......

There is of course, also the third party (or parties) involved in an interracial cuckold relationship and that is a big black man or men. Their satisfaction is also important ..... As a cuck I feel that pleasing the black bull should be a strong goal for the cuckold couple.

I am a huge supporter of interracial cuckold relationships ...... I want to help and support white women have enjoyable black cock experiences wherever I can but above all I'm looking for that special person to share a interracial cuckold relationship with

Britwhitecuck, so are you putting out a solicitation, or asking for assistance, or simply expressing your feelings & looking for comments of support? I didn't quite determine the purpose of your post.

You were correct in assuming the word you are looking for is not cuckold. You might wish to explore the polyamory lifestyle or even a simple, open-ended relationship. Also, check out the word, wittol. If, in fact, you are as sexually inadequate as you say you are, then evenually ending up in a cuckold relationship may happen. But, most women don't go into new relationships looking for "open-ended" relationships where they can continue relationships with multiple men. Their intentions are to find a compatible male that can offer them the "full package" of a stable family life, sexual contentment, etc. Sex often brings relationships together, and a stable family life bonds the agreement. If you don't offer the "sexual contentment" part, finding a mate that's going to marry you for family stability, but require her to look for sexual contentment elsewhere, is going to be a real chore for you to find, particularly if your additional requirement is that she desire "black men".
You should concentrate on establishing the foundation of the relationship FIRST ... I have a feeling the cuckolding part will eventually take care of itself if you are as sexually inadequate as you say. Just remember, in a cuckold relationship, there's no guarantee that you're going to be allowed to sit in the bleachers and jerk off to your wife's infidelities. ;)

Thanks for a thoughtful response. As for the purpose, it was a little of all you said, but I suppose the goal is to find someone of a complementary nature. And with the scope of the internet it's now possible to find people with similar or compatible relationship goals that would have been impossible a short time ago.
Without doubt I'm here to find a partner who can complement my particular fetish and hopefully me hers. Ultimately labels, categorizations and definitions are unimportant but meeting someone compatible is.
Progressing into a cuckold relationship is not the best of options, I've been in numerous monogamous vanilla relationships over the years and have ended them myself because my particular fetish wasn't being sated and found it hard to introduce the interracial cuckold aspect.
I've corresponded and met with white women who have wanted cuckold partners but have so far to find the right one, though haven't really had any luck on this site. Have had more luck on fetish sites to be honest, where a fetish is taken for what it is and not judged in terms of the norm.
This website seems to have predominantly US based members and that narrows down the field too. But as always, will keep trying. Thanks again for some thoughtful advice.

Are there any UK based people (black men, white women, white cucks) who have a big interest in interracial cuckold relationships? From any perspective.

Are there any UK based people (black men, white women, white cucks) who have a big interest in interracial cuckold relationships? From any perspective.

Hi Britwhitecuck, I'm based in the UK and have an interracial polyamory/cuckold relationship. What is it you'd like a perspective on? I've read your posts and I understand you're keen to try the lifestyle but are unable to find a willing partner.

Hi Britwhitecuck, I'm based in the UK and have an interracial polyamory/cuckold relationship. What is it you'd like a perspective on? I've read your posts and I understand you're keen to try the lifestyle but are unable to find a willing partner.
Hi Sarah and thanks for your response.
I've read of your experience and progression into the interracial cuckold lifestyle and it has given me great encouragement and optimism for my own future. So good to hear that both you and your partner are getting so much fulfillment from your relationship and the lifestyle you have both chosen.
Like you say I have yet to find a suitable partner but believe I will at some point. To be honest I'm not exactly sure what I meant when I said 'perspective' but I think I was aiming at hearing from all possible parties in an interracial cuckold relationship (white wife/gf, cuck, black bull) and hearing about their experiences etc.
I really believe interracial cuckold relationships can offer pleasures and possibilities that vanilla monogamous relationships can't and I feel that your relationship reinforces this belief - and a big thanks for that!

A great time to explore other types of relationship (let's face it monogamy is not the relationship for all people) and a cuckold or hotwife relationship is one that may suit some people on this site.

Back