Interracial Cuckold brainwashing/hipno/photoshop me!/advice?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Miss J, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Hello everyone! New here and wanting to brainwash my husband into being a cuckold. (He loves femdom and bdsm and has watched me fuck a white guy) also would love any advice on how to cuck him. I have some pictures im intresed in getting photoshopped me with black guys and me with a dick for him to look at with his peggings. Captions are welome as well! Thanks in advance for any vids photoshops or comments to help in my change to only BBC!

Attached Files:

2. Oaktown53

Oaktown53 New Member

US
    Very nice

3. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Thank you! Think any bbc will like me?

Mr Smalls and trk258 like this.
  4. Oaktown53

Oaktown53 New Member

US
    Of course, you are very sexy

Mr Smalls and Miss J like this.
  5. Kimbetter22

Kimbetter22 Member

Netherlands
    you look damn hot bb

6. Sirgodiva

Sirgodiva Active Member Real Person

US
    Any BBC would take you

7. Chappy

Chappy New Member

Nice.

8. donpousti

donpousti New Member

Very very nice. Love your outfit in picture 3

9. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Thank you still needing someone to fake me and link me hipno videos

Mr Smalls likes this.
  10. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Ok, I may be a little dense, but if he likes Fem-Dom and has watched you with another man, just make the next one black and let nature take its course.

11. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Id agree normally but i want him to be a sissy cuck serviceing bulls but i dont think he would also he has said he dosent want me fucking black witch only makes me want it more.

kumarraoo and Mr Smalls like this.
  12. BethLuvsBBConly

Don't let him decide anything! First step then is getting him to put on your undies.

13. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Then what should i do?

Mr Smalls likes this.
  14. BethLuvsBBConly

With him in your undies bring men over for sex and have him serve the two of you.

Mr Smalls likes this.
  15. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Removed pics untill i can find someone to photoshop me

16. WhiteHubby30

WhiteHubby30 Active Member

US
    It is so hot that you want to cuck your husband and turn him into a sissy boi to be used by you and your BBC lovers

Mr Smalls and trk258 like this.
  17. torontocuck

torontocuck Active Member Gold Member

Canada
    hi interesting post... firstly if he has already watched you with another guy he essentially is a knowing cuckold right? now sorry to say but it seems, at least to me, that this is more of a male fantasy/desire - especially one who is struggling with their own sexuality and doesn't want to come out of the closet and they use their partner as the reason or excuse to finally do so. Now I do realize there are some couples that may have progressed to this stage and my question is at this point has it happened because the woman likes or wants a sissy partner or its convenient because the man finally gets to fulfil his feminine / homosexual desires and she can continue with her interracial affairs and not disrupt their marriage and public perception of their marriage? I have just never - ever - met a woman that wanted a sissy partner? why would they actually? for the majority of single women that may be into it, it appears to be more of a 'business' situation. .. like findom style - and again that is something I do not understand at all... if I am paying for it she better believe she will be earning that money! sorry for the rant.. I do not usually do this but could not help but get it out there and I apologize in advance if this doesn't apply

WhiteHubby30 likes this.
  18. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Well-Known Member

US
    Sounds like a guy to me...my "fake" flag just went up.

19. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    Hello there it seems as though this may have been misinterpreted. Yes he has seen me with another man but problem is that he didnt like it and I did. We were going to have a threesome but he couldent do it. Allthough im a dominate woman sexually I still hold respect for his personal boundaries. If you must know I want a sissy because trannys are a turn on for me. Its pretty sad that I have to explain my sexuality in order to not appear fake to a website I dont think I have even been apart of for 24 hours. Not to mention bolth of the threads I have posted havent even gotten a real responce but its understable when its even stated by the admins that 90% of the profiles are fake. With that all being said if you arnt actually going to answer the thread what is the point in commenting? Something that apparently most dont understand here.

trk258 and WhiteHubby30 like this.
  20. Miss J

Miss J New Member

US
    See responce to torontocuck.

miles777 likes this.