Interracial Creampie

Man, I gotta tell ya that this thread is a hot one.

There are two things that gain my respect real quick like.

1. A white pussy that has had a black man cum in it. Well, I should say the sweet white female that the blacked white pussy is attached to gets my full respect.

2. A black dick that has been inside a white pussy and pumped some black cum in it gets my respect too. And I suppose that if she were to tell me that I should show my respect by receiving a load from it the same way her white pussy did then I would have to do that for her too. I mean if you have the respect you should be ready to show it too.

Man, I gotta tell ya that this thread is a hot one.

There are two things that gain my respect real quick like.

1. A white pussy that has had a black man cum in it. Well, I should say the sweet white female that the blacked white pussy is attached to gets my full respect.

2. A black dick that has been inside a white pussy and pumped some black cum in it gets my respect too. And I suppose that if she were to tell me that I should show my respect by receiving a load from it the same way her white pussy did then I would have to do that for her too. I mean if you have the respect you should be ready to show it too.

I agree with that. What you respect you have to be willing to take

The black man is happy and has a sky high ego. He just got some white pussy and left his cum in the white boys wife. She is happy because she just got fucked like never before and completely sexually satisfied.
The white hubby is happy that he shot his little wad of white cum all the way across the room while watching the black man cum in his wife. Perfect! Everyone is happy and sexually satisfied.

Back