Interracial couples taking on a white boy

Have you considered or have actually taken in a white boy as a house boy or servant ..?

• Total voters
Just wondering if there are any White women or Black men in an interracial relationship have considered or have actually taken in a white boy as a house boy or servant ..?

I believe the correct title for this kind of person is eunuch. Throughout history the armies of conquering countries would bring back young slaves to serve as house boys, and to do various servant duties. The first thing they'd do, however, is strap them down to a table, forcefully open their legs, and brutally castrate the males. If they were lucky to survive that, it was fairly nice duty ... you got to watch the harem ladies run around naked all day long.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Of course, becoming a eunuch is not near as ******* as it once was ... but the outcome is the same!

pic_eunuch.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the correct title for this kind of person is eunuch. Throughout history the armies of conquering countries would bring back young slaves to serve as house boys, and to do various servant duties. The first thing they'd do, however, is strap them down to a table, forcefully open their legs, and brutally castrate the males. If they were lucky to survive that, it was fairly nice duty ... you got to watch the harem ladies run around naked all day long.
View attachment 514222

Of course, becoming a eunuch is not near as ******* as it once was ... but the outcome is the same!

View attachment 514230
I'd only be interested in doing a few hours a week so I wouldn't go that far.

Actually, I never realized that my ex husband was so good at cleaning. When we were living together he was a bit of a slob. He used to be so untidy. He would leave washing up in the sink and empty beer cans in the living room, and just throw his clothes on the floor in the bedroom. As you can imagine, it was really quite infuriating. That’s why I’m amazed at how well he cleans my lover’s car. He does a fantastic job, though I’m afraid he has to be directed and told what to do.

It really almost feels like a new car afterwards. It looks great on the inside as well as the exterior. I never knew my ex had it in him, he’s so thorough with his cleaning and polishing. I’m quite proud of him actually.

Actually, I never realized that my ex husband was so good at cleaning. When we were living together he was a bit of a slob. He used to be so untidy. He would leave washing up in the sink and empty beer cans in the living room, and just throw his clothes on the floor in the bedroom. As you can imagine, it was really quite infuriating. That’s why I’m amazed at how well he cleans my lover’s car. He does a fantastic job, though I’m afraid he has to be directed and told what to do.

It really almost feels like a new car afterwards. It looks great on the inside as well as the exterior. I never knew my ex had it in him, he’s so thorough with his cleaning and polishing. I’m quite proud of him actually.

It's a great feeling to make a wife happy and proud:)

Back