Interracial couple seeks FEMALE third

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a sexy black man, 29, 6'5", 8.5 inch cock, heavily tattooed

She is a VERY curvy red head, 26, 5'1", 40DDD, moderately tattooed

Looking for a sexy lady (we are open to ALL types. Short, tall, fat, thin, black, white, WHATEVER) someone we can have a good time with. Go out to drinks, laugh, have good conversations, and then, well, fuck.

Not looking for someone to join our relationship, just in the bedroom from time to time and also be friends.

We like bdsm, doesn't have to be whips and chains but we like an uninhibited slut in the bedroom.

Outside the bedroom we like indie rock, horror movies, tattoos, art, and literature.

We go back and forth between Houston, TX and Las Vegas, NV often.

He is a sexy black man, 29, 6'5", 8.5 inch cock, heavily tattooed

She is a VERY curvy red head, 26, 5'1", 40DDD, moderately tattooed

Looking for a sexy lady (we are open to ALL types. Short, tall, fat, thin, black, white, WHATEVER) someone we can have a good time with. Go out to drinks, laugh, have good conversations, and then, well, fuck.

Not looking for someone to join our relationship, just in the bedroom from time to time and also be friends.

We like bdsm, doesn't have to be whips and chains but we like an uninhibited slut in the bedroom.

Outside the bedroom we like indie rock, horror movies, tattoos, art, and literature.

We go back and forth between Houston, TX and Las Vegas, NV often.

I wish we lived near,i would love my wife to be a sex toy for a couple,check-out her pics-hot bbc virgin nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back