INTERRACIAL CLUBBING

Been flirting cock teasing BBC all night for free drinks what did she think was gonna happen ?

Attachments

• trim.AD5DCA6F-B858-43BB-B20F-B097374B331A.MOV
    396.7 KB · Views: 631

YOU ARE ONE OF MY HERO'S. IT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I WANT TO LEARN TO BE LIKE YOU!!!!!

. TO: The_1 . , Supergirl says ,''c'mon you have this great apartment and you are a great host. Why don't you ever throw dance parties for me and my girlfriends? you could invite some of the guys you know from the gym.'' . . . . . . incapable of denying Supergirl anything , you thank Her for giving you the opportunity to host a dance party. . . .are you worried how it might turn out? all the guys you know at the gym are Black Men,: Supergirl and her girlfriends are all snow-white and between 18 n 22.

Last edited:
yes, almost always. i only melt for a guy if he exactly meets my type AND there is chemistry. the guy has to be living embodiment of my fantasies to go outside my marriage. i will flirt with damsels though. lok, i am a female athlete- lol, its in our club charter, lol.
===================================================
been awhile since I was in one of these clubs . looks like lots of white "chicks" hunting for BBC ..

I love just standing around like an idiot holding a woman's purse. I "conveniently" am a *terrible* dancer. "Oops, oops, oops. Maybe you can dance, and I'll watch." I'm actually a good dancer, and have gotten random praises. ;)

I love just standing around like an idiot holding a woman's purse. I "conveniently" am a *terrible* dancer. "Oops, oops, oops. Maybe you can dance, and I'll watch." I'm actually a good dancer, and have gotten random praises. ;)
guyr who can and do dance always get bonus points, even if they're just platonic points.

===================================================
been awhile since I was in one of these clubs . looks like lots of white "chicks" hunting for BBC ..
its tough competition for the singles. the desirable women outnumber the 'desirable' guys. . . and you are competing with 18-25yr olds. at 31 i am on the cusp of aging out of that scene. still fun for dancing and socializing, but very young n pretty blue-eyed competition for Apex Studs(of which there are paltry few, i.m.o.). .. . . . . . yeah yeah i know , you are going to say 'lots of guys like older girls' - true, however the bona fide top 1% uber-stud, 6'9'' fat-free granite-abs athlete mega Alpha. is going to go to the mint-perfect 19yr old angel. . . . . going outside my marriage and assuming all those riskr (zillions of risks), i am only available to someone who is exactly my dream stud. . . . plus i already belong to a Black stallion.

its tough competition for the singles. the desirable women outnumber the 'desirable' guys. . . and you are competing with 18-25yr olds. at 31 i am on the cusp of aging out of that scene. still fun for dancing and socializing, but very young n pretty blue-eyed competition for Apex Studs(of which there are paltry few, i.m.o.). .. . . . . . yeah yeah i know , you are going to say 'lots of guys like older girls' - true, however the bona fide top 1% uber-stud, 6'9'' fat-free granite-abs athlete mega Alpha. is going to go to the mint-perfect 19yr old angel. . . . . going outside my marriage and assuming all those riskr (zillions of risks), i am only available to someone who is exactly my dream stud. . . . plus i already belong to a Black stallion.
==============================================================
Sounds like my ******* ...before she married a black stud.. She and her girlfriends did lots of clubbing .

==============================================================
Sounds like my ******* ...before she married a black stud.. She and her girlfriends did lots of clubbing .
ha ha ha . thats great your ******* integrated the family? cool lady i bet. - sorry about the rant, i an not in a cuck or swing per se, nor a cheat. its, lol complicated. and i get wordy because my/our 'arrangement' doesnt readily always fit the cuck chat here. sorry for the rant.

Back