Interracial club visit - cuck's view

My husband recently wrote a piece for Spades Magazine about one of our interracial club visits. I thought I'd share it here...

http://www.blacktowhite.net/

Let me know what you think!
FANTASTIC article. LOVED reading it. Anyone that is into this lifestyle should read this (and the other article that you wrote). An absolute turn on.

My husband recently wrote a piece for Spades Magazine about one of our interracial club visits. I thought I'd share it here...

http://www.blacktowhite.net/

Let me know what you think!
That's great! I wish to take my wife at a club like that and let her decide who and how many to fuck. ..

Fantastic to hear of you and your hubby's night out. Would love to know if there were any single women there or maybe a few white cuck wannabes looking for potential partners? O were all of the single men black and all the white women part of a couple?
Great to know that interracial cuckolding/swinging is working for the pair of you.

Fantastic to hear of you and your hubby's night out. Would love to know if there were any single women there or maybe a few white cuck wannabes looking for potential partners? O were all of the single men black and all the white women part of a couple?
Great to know that interracial cuckolding/swinging is working for the pair of you.

I imagine there were one or two single women there but it's difficult to tell. Sometimes women will also arrange to meet a guy there.

White cuckolds can attend without a partner, but it isn't too common. The bulk of people there tends to be couples and black males.

And yes, the lifestyle definitely is working for us!

Since my wife only sees her black lover every month or two something like this might interest her because she would never go out to a bar to find black men. Thanks!

I imagine there were one or two single women there but it's difficult to tell. Sometimes women will also arrange to meet a guy there.

White cuckolds can attend without a partner, but it isn't too common. The bulk of people there tends to be couples and black males.

Hi Sarah
Great to know the 'lifestyle' is working for you and your partner. Love to hear about what's going on with the pair of you and the black men you meet.

Super interesting... I think that your open minded approach to live is catching on (hopefully we'll see more and more couples adopting that kind of lifestyle.

Maax

Do they require any white boys as extra servers there..?

Reactions: wit
I have been to a few all black cuckold party's, my first was in a hotel with three other white wives and 7 black bulls, the white husbands only watch and film.
I was invited by a bull that we met online. As the day approached, I became more and more aroused. I bought a new outfit that was beyond revealing. When the door opened I was greeted by a handsome man wearing only white silk boxers. I immediately was taken from my husband, and surrounded by three men. I was so turned on, as they began gropping me and telling me what they wanted from me. The bull that let me in ordered my on my knees, and I saw the outline of his massive cock against his silk shorts. I love dirty talk and being told nasty things. I pulled his cock out and started sucking him, that was the beginning, I was passed from bull to bull, all over the room and bed. Catching glimpses of the husbands, masterbating while we were used like dirty whores, I was aware of getting much more attention than the other wives, some were nasty and mad, I loved being the center of their attention, and desires. And loved being shared. I realized how submissive and how much I like verbal nasty talk, like being called a black cock cum whore. Only there for cum and huge cock. Its true that's all I wanted. Huge cocks, but black only. Several husband's alone with mine, were used as cock suckers when the wives were full. It was a wild night and loved it all

Back