Interracial Closeup

So much TRUTH here. Simple truth. The harmony overwhealms me. It was meant to be. My little white pee is nothing. Those tremendous huge glorious black man cocks are EVERYTHING! White Pussy so go on them.

I like pictures of the white women smiling. The prettiest sweetest most innocent smile coupled with a BIG BLACK COCK in that juice pink pussy rally does it for me. Especially the smile. One that says, "He's bigger soft than you are hard."

I am in heaven and hell at the same time. So torn and humiliated. Those powerful black cocks giving these angels what I never could. More! more!

Even though I'm a white guy, my mouth is watering. I'm completely straight. I love white women. Even had my tiny penis in a white pussy once. She wasn't impressed. I came, but not very much. Nothing turns me on as much as the above image. To watch the beauty of this completely natural phenomenon. This should be on tv like the nature channel 24/7

Even though I'm straight, its as if I want to suck it. This is so wrong. So Right. White beauty, Black beast. Oh but that black snake is so superior and Good. This image should be placed in every bible in every home.

Even though I'm a white guy, my mouth is watering. I'm completely straight. I love white women. Even had my tiny penis in a white pussy once. She wasn't impressed. I came, but not very much. Nothing turns me on as much as the above image. To watch the beauty of this completely natural phenomenon. This should be on tv like the nature channel 24/7

Even though I'm straight, its as if I want to suck it. This is so wrong. So Right. White beauty, Black beast. Oh but that black snake is so superior and Good. This image should be placed in every bible in every home.

The black schlong comes from the bottom up....

jo1_2 hd.JPG

Back