Interracial breeding

Brent69

Couple
From
UK
Hi guys, katie here. I was just wondering what the good people of blacktowhite thought about the idea of interracial breeding. For me and hubby it has always been the ultimate fantasy but obviously there is a lot to consider if we decide to go down this route. Have any wives on here been "black bred?" would love to chat. Thanks x

Hi
It's the same for my wife and I. We talk about it a lot, especially during sex. The idea of deliberately having a black man get my wife pregnant is a huge turn on in fantasy but for it to be a reality then that's some thing were reality takes over
It's the same with us. Such a hot thought to have another man's baby growing inside me. The look on the doctors face during delivery would be priceless lol

That sounds very exciting, was you disappointed it was not the bull who got you pregnant?
We are similar, we are going to try for our first baby and have talked about this that I could end up being one of the black guys she fucks who get her pregnant
No not disappointed. But it would have been wonderful

She has several black guys, no one particular guy.
So far no one knows which is why as and when she gives birth and it's a brown baby, their reaction would be priceless

Back