Interracial breeding

No, I think not. I guess they would have not known for sure who's baby I was having until he arrived but they would not have been shocked if he was black.

Okay, where as for us it would be a total shock, realisation that my wife loves black cock

As long as your baby is loved, there should be no problems and you should be a very happy family. Nobody has any right to be racist against your baby and I'm sure that it will be absolutely beautiful! BTW, what does she look like? Is she pale with blonde hair and blue eyes? Is she sweet and docile? Are they hung, dominant, and extra dark?! I'd love to have a very fair wife who pushes out a very dark kinky haired baby for me to show off to the world!

My wife is light skinned, brown hair, green eyes. It will be a complete shock to our family and friends when they find out.

What about the possible daddies? Do they have all of the traits that I mentioned? BTW your wife sounds beautiful.

I'm sure that you will look wonderful as a family. Make sure that when you guys are in public, it's clear that she's married to you and that you pay for everything and do everything to care for the baby like it's your own. But in order to make your status clear to everyone around you, ask her to breastfeed her black baby in the open and to boss you around and humiliate you a bit :). Even have her praise you for how you obeyed every demand and served her constantly during the pregnancy and still get up in the middle of the night to change its diapers while also taking extra work to save for a college fund for "your" baby, DeShawn Jr.

She could even talk about how good you are about babysitting DeShawn jr while she goes to spend a few hours to meet with "uncle" Deshawn. The only complaint is that she's always too tired for any intimacy. You of course act so proud about it all!

So far the black guys she has been with have been a mixture of skin tones, some your typical black but there some who are really dark which is even more of a turn on as the contrast of colours between my wife's white pussy and their very black cock.
As and when she does have a brown baby we will be sure to make obvious when we out in public that we are a family but clearly the baby would not be mine

It can be something wonderful, but keep in mind it is a baby you are talking about, and that person should be treated no differently than your "own" baby, and raised with love.
I too find the idea quite hot, and I know if I get my wife into it, a real possibility. I got a taste of it when we had our baby. Many people thought I was not the *******, and several made it quite clear. Even my ******* at first was sure it was not my kid. For a while I was starting to think it was true, and was very turned on while at the same time loving my wife and our baby. It is clear now it is my baby, but I know I could handle it if my wife was to have a kid with another man, and it would be the ultimate if she was to do it with a Black Man.

Back