Interesting

So I went out to a club with my boyfriend one night and a black guy came to our table. He said he loved my style and put his hand between my legs. I really didnt know what to say or do.
So I just smiled and opened my legs.
What were you thinking while you smiled at him? (Assaulted?, was it a 'fulfillment' of a personal, private, 'desire', only in public?; were you angry? Embarrassed?); did your boyfriend "stand up" for your womanhood, or was he a wimp and possibly just as embarrassed as you were?)

Perhaps not with you, but not every woman is going to react that way to a guy sticking his land between their legs.
If that was his way of introducing himself to me, and we'd had no previous conversation or anything, I think my reaction would have been to smile and say "Nice hand. And if you're planning on being able to use it again, you may want to put it somewhere else before my hubby gets upset." That's NOT something that would endear me to a guy. (Hubby wouldn't really be upset, unless he's given reason to be, but the guy wouldn't need to know that.)

But that may just be me.

As Blondy seemed surprised but also seemed to welcome the attention as given, I don't have a problem with it, even though it was a very forward, foolish and ballsy thing to do on his part.

With my Wife, I would have to take my cue from her and see if she were upset (MOST likely) or excited by it. However, her reaction would dictate whether he was taking his hand home attached to his wrist or not. :D

As Blondy seemed surprised but also seemed to welcome the attention as given, I don't have a problem with it, even though it was a very forward, foolish and ballsy thing to do on his part.

With my Wife, I would have to take my cue from her and see if she were upset (MOST likely) or excited by it. However, her reaction would dictate whether he was taking his hand home attached to his wrist or not. :D

Perhaps if I had more than two hands and I could afford to do without one of them I might try this, but judging from the way girls in college reacted to having their asses grabbed by myself and other drunken frat guys, I would say that the original premise of "it's just that easy for black guys" is a myth along the same category as Sasquatch.

Back