• Doesn't matter....will get them all anyway

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

chisledblack4wht

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
So one of my buddies up in Illinois got in touch with me. He had tagged this white girl a few days back. She called him up for a round two...but she told him..."don't hold back this time. fuck me like a real man." He's not all that aggressive of a guy. Good lookin..and admits he got her ******* the first time.

So he gave her my name. her name is Kylie. We've talked, she's decided shes willing to be Dom BBC trained and I have agreed to provide that for her.

She now belongs to me. I can't Dominate her regularly because of my work travel schedule. She has begged me to set up meeting with a Black Bull to show her why girls like her should be Black Owned. I have finally agreed.

RULES:

1. Must be DOM. No wanna bes. If you don't know what "breaking in" a girl means. This aint for you.
2. 10+ " of BBC
3. D&D free (deal breaker)
4. MUST follow instructions on limits & safeword
5. Don't care if you're married or attached. Might let you bring your girl if she likes watching.
6. Protection a must the first time. I will only allow her black seed in her mouth and ass this time.

If you are in Champaign, IL, or within an hour or two travel time and want to be considered, message me here on BtW. Tell me age, where from, married/gf/single, does she want to watch?

Now to the good part. This is what Kylie looks like....(poll responses appreciated too)
6212714055_7c14942f49_b.jpgKapartment.jpgkback.jpgKdressedup.jpg

Reactions: wit
Beautiful Lady, to be sure. You are a Real Man ... so I am sure you will 'show her the ropes' perfectly.

Back