Interested of fucking or letting your wife get fucked by REAL "savage" African tribes men in Africa?

shaba

Male
Now is your chance.

It's simple.... you'll have to travel here alone or with you wife or hubby and take a jeep to where they are located.

I won't charge you for anything if you let me fuck you or your wife while she's here. I'm a black african man 28 years old myself.

You can video tape her getting fucked or I can video tape you while you're being used

BE A REAL CUCKOLD!! BE THE FIRST!!!

Any REAL women who would want to try real Tribal dick??? They're for real.

African is authentic :)

Come on husbands....make your unforgettable videos
Wives!! this will be unforgettable.

You get to be fucked by a 28 yeard old black REAL AFRICAN and...REAL tribes in the omo valley

If you're interested.....send me an email or ask your questions here and will give you all the details

Now is your chance.

It's simple.... you'll have to travel here alone or with you wife or hubby and take a jeep to where they are located.

I won't charge you for anything if you let me fuck you or your wife while she's here. I'm a black african man 28 years old myself.

You can video tape her getting fucked or I can video tape you while you're being used

I have told my wife to try her first bbc.That is her in my avatar.

there was a story on the news on TV a few months ago about a woman that was in some african country with some UN group. she got fired because she was having sex with several men. I think the was trying to sue or something, said her sex life had nothing todo with her work there.

there was a story on the news on TV a few months ago about a woman that was in some african country with some UN group. she got fired because she was having sex with several men. I think the was trying to sue or something, said her sex life had nothing todo with her work there.
UN kno

The UN know they have a real problem in African. African blue berets retain their own African traditions and do not hesitate to take their pleasure. African women go to the compounds offering themselves, and their daughters just for food and security. The white administrators are tempted and the white women administrators who are there through a drive to help, don't always turn down the advances. Some charity workers, nurses etc know that to get the aid through they have to please local officials. The sexuality of Africa os overwhelming and addictive, with the added mix of danger and exoticness.

Even senior UN executives can be bribed/tempted to turn a blind eye, especially when the organisation has a culture of not rocking the boat, or causing embarassment to '
its standing'

No white woman, or couple need the guidance or support of a local African to find sex in Africa. Whether you book a safari holiday, a beach holiday, or a road trip wherever you stop you will find Africans making advances, and not hanging back just because you have a husband with you.
African hotel staff like the perks of white woman on holiday who respond to invitations to be shown around. Women 'alone' on a walking sarfari (that is with no other tourists n attendance) can find the guides more than willing to give you a good time once away from the hotel management.
Any major hotel in a main city or resort will be thronged with local African men hoping to get lucky with a white tourist, and that includes 'young' white tourists accompanying parents, who are not keeping too close an eye on them.
If you respond to an African offering you sex if you come to visit him and his friends you are probably responding to an African pimp wanting some fresh meat to sell for a few weeks...

Now is your chance.

i like yhe idea ,we r interested

No white woman, or couple need the guidance or support of a local African to find sex in Africa. Whether you book a safari holiday, a beach holiday, or a road trip wherever you stop you will find Africans making advances, and not hanging back just because you have a husband with you.
African hotel staff like the perks of white woman on holiday who respond to invitations to be shown around. Women 'alone' on a walking staff (that is with no other tourists n attendance) can find the guides more than willing to give you a good time once away from the hotel management.
Any major hotel in a main city or resort will be thronged with local African men hoping to get lucky with a white tourist, and that includes 'young' white tourists accompanying parents, who are not keeping too close an eye on them.
If you respond to an African offering you sex if you come to visit him and his friends you are probably responding to an African pimp wanting some fresh meat to sell for a few weeks...
yes its better

Back