Interested in my Wife

moszes

Hot 40's wife, huge 44DD's, shaved and pierced in hood, navel, nipples and tongue, expert cocksucker ready for first time slut experience. Looking for serious Bulls and others interested in furthering her slut experience. Blacks and groups most welcome. Serious people in the Southern Ontario Canada region please get in touch, you wont be disappointed!

yes ..i am a black professional who may be intrested! your wife: i am tall and very large !think and meaty !

seriously, If you ever pass to Montreal holla at me, a young black bull eager to fuck a white slave while hubby watches helpless

Hot 40's wife, huge 44DD's, shaved and pierced in hood, navel, nipples and tongue, expert cocksucker ready for first time slut experience. Looking for serious Bulls and others interested in furthering her slut experience. Blacks and groups most welcome. Serious people in the Southern Ontario Canada region please get in touch, you wont be disappointed!
Hi,

London Ontario...Would love to hear back from you

if still looking im in southern ontario hit me up

Back