Interested in interracial/ cuckold encounters

Hey there - welcome to the lifestyle... I'm in the UK - I'm a white male doctor, very interested in being cuckolded. Would love to get to know you better... Tristan

Hey there - welcome to the lifestyle... I'm in the UK - I'm a white male doctor, very interested in being cuckolded. Would love to get to know you better... Tristan

You're a cuck and you're allowed to be a doctor...wow. I mean a guy with mental problems is allowed to prescribe meds to ppl...

wtf.

what's your problem with doctors Biggs ? am sure that you are offered responsibility (driving cars, voting) that some would like to deny you on grounds of being an aggressive dick in your posting behaviour.....

what's your problem with doctors Biggs ? am sure that you are offered responsibility (driving cars, voting) that some would like to deny you on grounds of being an aggressive dick in your posting behaviour.....

I don't have a problem with doctors, I have a problem with sick people being allowed to be doctors.

This I'm sure is an egalitarian site & so your views albeit inflammatory have been aired. They speak of you and your value system alone. I am curious however, given your predisposition, that you should feel the need to frequent such sites.Life's too short, go find your outlet whatever that maybe. It surely does not reside here?

Any future comments of similar ilk will be parried accordingly.

I'm a swinger but I don't do anything with some weird cuck watching. I can respect men who have an open relationship with their girl, I have one with mine. But there's a difference between a couple agreeing to swing with other people and a couple where the man acts like a total bitch and does gay stuff, using the excuse 'i want my wife happy'.

There's a fine line between a fetish and perversion and a lot of people on this site calling themselves 'cuckolds' are pedos and other deranged people considering how many posts I've seen of people fantasizing about their ******* getting screwed. So when that guy says he's a doctor and wants to be a cuck thats the most ironic thing I can read. Would you go to a sick person to give you medicine? That's like going to Rosie O Donnell and asking her to be your personal trainer.

Back