interested in BBC , wanna be my first?

Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if you prefer your man to be deep DARK, Ebony toned and masculine for the "TRUE" BLACK experience and the erotic, contrast/mix of your Caramel body pressed up to a Dark Chocolate man. Looking to meet, greet and give you a Dark Chocolate treat;) Sound enticing Doll?

I
Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if you prefer your man to be deep DARK, Ebony toned and masculine for the "TRUE" BLACK experience and the erotic, contrast/mix of your Caramel body pressed up to a Dark Chocolate man. Looking to meet, greet and give you a Dark Chocolate treat;) Sound enticing Doll?
would love it . I finally got to try my first BBC . It was amazing . It was so thick and to long at first but after awhile it fit perfect

I
would love it . I finally got to try my first BBC . It was amazing . It was so thick and to long at first but after awhile it fit perfect
Was it DARK? The extreme contrast is the most erotic part of the experience for most women and they acutally prefer it. How about for you Doll, do you prefer deep DARK skin? And BTW what ethnicity are you

My wife and I are curious about having her first bbc. We would like more info on your penis size. Please send your hard on pic with something to measure for size. Also needs to be std free. Would like papers to certify

Back