Inter racial couple seeking a cuckboi?

Sir I would to see my hot young wife being seduce on the dance floor by a handsome well mannered
black man. The look on her face as she feels the his big black cock pressing into from behind and seeing him guide her hand to crutch and the realisation the huge bulge isnt even hard yet. He follows her back to our table and he grabs her hand and puts on
the growing bulge in his pants right in front of me. He then tells me he is going to be taking my wife back to our hotel room to fuck her like shes never been fucked before. She quietly tells him she wants me to be there, he agrees and comments,yes he can watch you being fucked properly and besides someone will have to clean the huge load I plane on putting into you while balls deep. Now cucky go to your room and undress and wait at the door on your knees, I want to dance with your wife again. I obey and leave for our hotel. When they arive I see she her drees has been pulled up and her panties are gone. The black bull tells her to watch as he forces his cock into my mouth, I can feel him getting harder and I feel him at the back of my throat, thats it bitch suck my cock and get it ready so I can show your wife what a real cock feels like. I watch as my wife films me being throat fucked by a black man. I am then made to watch my wifes tight little white pussy being stretched like never before and hearing her moan in ******* as he slides his full length into her. Her bull withdraws from herpussy and makes me lick and suck her pussy juices from his cock, look cucky how wet she is and I haven't even started to fuck her yet forces her very wet panties into my mouth as I watch my wife becoming a black cock lover .
gg

Back