Intelligent bulls?

Greg123

Male
From
IL, US
Ive had a lot of bulls out there contact me and or post on the message boards with spelling errors and slang words. Are there any bulls on here that are intelligent and sophisticated? And those that take car of there bodies? My wifes biggest turn on is a guy that is intelligent. She cant stand black guys that act like thugs. But if she sees a business type she tells me thats the type she would be with if i wasnt with her even if he was black. Any others feel the same way?

Ive had a lot of bulls out there contact me and or post on the message boards with spelling errors and slang words. Are there any bulls on here that are intelligent and sophisticated? And those that take car of there bodies? My wifes biggest turn on is a guy that is intelligent. She cant stand black guys that act like thugs. But if she sees a business type she tells me thats the type she would be with if i wasnt with her even if he was black. Any others feel the same way?
We always prefer intelligent, educated, and professional black men over men who act immature, uneducated, and like"thugs". We're not interested in the latter.

Sorry, but I could almost hear my name here. ("

It's not slang or thug, its a nice brazillian guy trying to chat in English.

With spell check, etc., there is no excuse for poor spelling. I really am not interested in guessing what someone is trying to say. Maybe young uneducated girls are impressed, but the "thug" nonsense won't get any man anywhere with me.

My motto...."Fuck my mind with the art of seduction"
Well said hun!

How do you know for a fact that all the men who contact you are black? There many profiles here. That created by all sorts of people

Back