Innocent...

Min4BBC

Female
From
OH, US
I am from Ohio. It's been almost a year for me since I have been with anybody. I've fantasized about having a BBC gangbang. Not too rough, to where I'll want to not do it. I also would be fine with it being videotaped. I have never had a true orgasm before, so I'm looking for my first.

... It's been almost a year for me since I have been with anybody.
You do know that if you go a certain period of time without having sex, you'll regrow your hymen and be a virgin again, right?
..... I have never had a true orgasm before, so I'm looking for my first.
What is your definition of a true orgasm? Just curious! Actually, my wife says there are orgasms, and there are ORGASMS!
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

You do know that if you go a certain period of time without having sex, you'll regrow your hymen and be a virgin again, right?

What is your definition of a true orgasm? Just curious! Actually, my wife says there are orgasms, and there are ORGASMS!
View attachment 747695
Mine's a mental thing, and I know that somebody will be able to make me give in...you're terrified to lose control and orgasms are an intense loss of control in front of another person.

I am from Ohio. It's been almost a year for me since I have been with anybody. I've fantasized about having a BBC gangbang. Not too rough, to where I'll want to not do it. I also would be fine with it being videotaped. I have never had a true orgasm before, so I'm looking for my first.

Back