Initiating the Neighbours

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Let's say you've got a pair of nosy neighbours who've been nosing in on the sort of lifestyle you and the Mrs., have been living, and ever now and then, they keep throwing questions your way about this and that... Would you use that as an opportune means of bringing them into the lifestyle you're in, or would you prefer leaving them alone to their devices?

Let's say you've got a pair of nosy neighbours who've been nosing in on the sort of lifestyle you and the Mrs., have been living, and ever now and then, they keep throwing questions your way about this and that... Would you use that as an opportune means of bringing them into the lifestyle you're in, or would you prefer leaving them alone to their devices?
of course we will bring them into tje hapiness ,i will convince more neighbours to feel the pure pleasure

I don't know if it'll be possible for me to travel once again before 2011 comes to an end. I'm going to have to look into that seriously. Want to visit Europe and check out the lovely ladies there.

I don't know if it'll be possible for me to travel once again before 2011 comes to an end. I'm going to have to look into that seriously. Want to visit Europe and check out the lovely ladies there.
isendet you some new pics

I'll bet she'll look hot and beautiful too when naked! I was staring at her pics over here and visualizing her that way!

Back