Initiating the Neighbours

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Let's say you've got a pair of nosy neighbours who've been nosing in on the sort of lifestyle you and the Mrs., have been living, and ever now and then, they keep throwing questions your way about this and that... Would you use that as an opportune means of bringing them into the lifestyle you're in, or would you prefer leaving them alone to their devices?

We regularly bring other wives in. The wife has been responsible for countless bbc virgins getting their cherries popped, even got 2 of her sister into it. Just a few weeks ago I got to watch our neighbor, a beautiful blonde gal, take a ruthless pounding by a rather well hung stud in our living room.

cucky

Couple
Gold Member
From
Morocco
Let's say you've got a pair of nosy neighbours who've been nosing in on the sort of lifestyle you and the Mrs., have been living, and ever now and then, they keep throwing questions your way about this and that... Would you use that as an opportune means of bringing them into the lifestyle you're in, or would you prefer leaving them alone to their devices?
of course we will bring them into tje hapiness ,i will convince more neighbours to feel the pure pleasure

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I don't know if it'll be possible for me to travel once again before 2011 comes to an end. I'm going to have to look into that seriously. Want to visit Europe and check out the lovely ladies there.