Info to help the wives/gf's get started

rock

Couple
Gold Member
I put together a picture of my wife Phyliss that starts about 3 months before I arranged a date for her 50th birthday. What I did was take her to Dallas for the weekend, took her shopping for some sexy clothes and promised her a great Saturday night full of sex. What I didn't tell her was that it was going to be with a 29 year old black man. I arranged everything so it happened so fast that she was in the car with him almost before she knew what had happened.
It went like this she came out of the bathroom in our room after getting ready just as Tim knocked on the door. I asked her to answer the door and when she opened it Tim walked right in. He pulled her to him and kissed her, then he took her hand and pulled her out the door. I told her to have a great time as she looked back at me with her eyes wide open. I had no idea what was happening until Tim called the room to tell me they were going to his apartment about 3 hours later. Around midnite he called again to tell me that they would see me around 10:00am the next morning. That was it, I had let the Genie out of the bottle. Over the next 7 or 8 years she had sex with well over a hundred black guys. About 3 years later she moved out of our home to move in with one of her black lovers. She stayed with him for 29 months before she came back home to my waiting arms.
What I am saying is be careful what you wish for and if put in the right situation any women will spread her legs and take that step you have been asking her to do.
rock
View attachment 577289

I decided to take the first pic down but I will add some with this post of the day after her and Tim spent the night at his apartment. She told me she wouldn't have been comfortable with me watching them that first night and that she was really nervous letting me watch at all. I asked why and she said I went nuts when he started pounding his black cock in me. She said she had no idea how many orgasms she had. I told her that was what I wanted her to do, I said I want you to have the best sex that you can. She hugged me and told me she loved me.
rock
CBD14.JPG CBD12.JPG blkcock1.jpg CBD15.JPG

I can't wait for my wife to get laid like that !
As you can see,her toys are huge thats what she needs.

She needs a big black dildo..have her name it...then make her dress slutty just for that dildo, then tell her she has to beg for it...look for a 10 inch 2.5 to 3" girth. When you fuck her with it be harsh

Back