Indulge in some tasty, big black Ghanian dark chocolate and cream....

...Came across this site somehow but thought it was quite funny and kind of hot at the same time. Sure you all you true chocolate and BBCs lovers are gonna love this one! Come on ladies indulge in some tasty dark cream Ghanian chocolate and cream....

8-inches-chocolate-cock-barcelona-grateful-grapefruit-01.jpg

The guys from UNINDECENT make me an offer I can clearly not refuse. 8 inch cock made of Ghanian dark chocolate filled with… Whatever my hungry for sugar body and desire for BBC is craving. The liquid, smoothly dripping fondant that comes out of the head as a creamy surprise may include fresh mint, Valencia oranges, Williams pear, Mozart liqeur, Cointreau or Irish coffee.

The black cock is made in Barcelona, Spain in the Chocolate Factory workshop an
d promisses an unforgettable experience of pure chocolate *******. However, any attempt to play with it and put it in places where you usually would, may make things messy. Unless it’s your mouth and you deepthroat it.

The cock comes in a specially engineered self-regulating temperature container that will keep it hard on the outside and creamy on the inside.

8-inches-chocolate-cock-barcelona-grateful-grapefruit-02-1024x648.jpg

If your tastebuds and pussy are now racing, you can buy it here - though isn't cheap...

http://unindecent.com/sexchocolate/desireObjects/index.php

Attachments

• 8-inches-chocolate-cock-barcelona-grateful-grapefruit-02-1024x648.jpg
    8-inches-chocolate-cock-barcelona-grateful-grapefruit-02-1024x648.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 28
Back