Indian women here we come, Indian men prepare yourselves

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by PassionateDick, Nov 2, 2014.

1. PassionateDick

PassionateDick Member

Iceland
    I think its about time BBCs infiltrate India, or atleast, Indian women.

Indian women are very attractive. Im black, 25 years of age and love Indian women. Don't get me wrong I love all women but I think we black men have not being giving Indian women the attention they clearly deserve.

From teens(of legal age) to milfs I think Indian women should be getting more black dick. It would be unfair to them not to get black dick. So lets literally spice it up with Indian women lol.

Big Black Cocks should fuck all women of all races

2. Giri Lund

Giri Lund New Member

How about this wife to start with?

Attached Files:

theshaw81 likes this.
  3. PassionateDick

PassionateDick Member

Iceland
    She looks very nice. I would gladly fuck her.Milfs can take dick in my experience. Show her my pic and tell her that dick is ready and willing to fuck her

4. rk80s.ca

rk80s.ca Active Member

Giri is that your wife?

5. Giri Lund

Giri Lund New Member

No, she's not. We dated briefly, but she was far too much of high maintenance than I had the patience for. Great in bed and I think very BBC worthy.

6. rk80s.ca

rk80s.ca Active Member

Well then hook a brother up! Where is she?

7. Giri Lund

Giri Lund New Member

We've drifted apart and I have no contact with her anymore. Last I heard, she was somewhere in the Midwest (US).

8. rk80s.ca

rk80s.ca Active Member

Damn. I used to live in Chicago. There's lots of nice guju pussy there.

9. BadJay

BadJay Well-Known Member

100% AGREE. I fucked two East Indian women here in Austin. Easier when they are college students. Don't let them fool you....Indian girls LOVE TO DRINK AND FUCK. :blackgreedy:

Ria Sen likes this.
  10. akki

akki New Member

wow somebody please fuck me too

shocked likes this.
  11. darkshoko

darkshoko New Member

where u from little girl

shocked likes this.
  12. shyamindianbull

shyamindianbull New Member

India
    any cuckolds from south of India ? dom bi 25 year old from tamilnadu here, would love to take a wife as her hubby watches !

13. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    Indian women are beautiful.

14. Worshypper

Worshypper Member

Sweden
    I And Misty We Are Cuckold Couple of Indian Style here in Brazil. That Indian girl is edging me does 4 years and probably we will do more of it.

15. blondegiver

blondegiver Active Member Real Person

Born and raised in England and now in USA there are differences in Indians from both sides.

Having lots of Indian and Pakistani friends in London I'm aware that they are mostly north Indians (generally lighter skinned due to being invaded and occupied from the north by various army's from different countries meaning a lot have a mix of race) and the ones in USA are generally south Indians.

What I will say is in England a lot of UK born Indian and Pakistani girls love black men. I've had a few Indian girls and Pakistani, they generally keep it on the low as most won't marry a non Indian/Pakistani.

A few years ago in Miami I met a group of girls, fellow Brits in early 20's. They were a mix of all races, there were 2 Indian girls amongst them, both married and self admitted in a group chat that they were only going to have sex with black men while being out there. I was amazed at how open they were given that they had around 8 other girl friends with them. Just goes to show that girls have the same code as guys these days.

One of my Indian girls from London...well Berkshire. Met he she was single, rich daddys girl. Hooked up for 3 years, in that time she had a few bfs but couldn't resist the black dick so we carried on,lol.

IMG_8872342338091.jpg DSC00095-1_20141210161531878.jpg

Me with "someone's" white girlfriend (why her face is covered,) merely posted so you can tell I'm genuine.... sofa pattern gives it away.

IMAG0058~3-1~2_20141210145819910_20141210152945766-1_20141210153112193_20141210153632982.jpg IMAG0056_20141210154949061_20141210155031886-1_20141210155443188~2_20141210160738250.jpg IMAG0066~2_20141210160925188_20141210160950709.jpg

Attached Files:

#15 blondegiver, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  16. Ruchi21

Ruchi21 Member

Canada
    yes

raykink and goofy403 like this.
  17. Raj-the -cuck

Raj-the -cuck Member

Good we are Indian too. My wife fucks her bull in front of me. So don't be scared from your husbands more Hindu and Muslim girls need to fuck black men. Their dicks are bigger. My wife love her Black bull.

18. icuckold123

icuckold123 New Member

India
    my indian wife loves black

Attached Files:

PassionateDick and indiancock like this.