Indian Wife

Tanuja

Female
From
NY, US
Hi everybody
I only see black guys that are looking for white girls.
What do u think of Indian (India) wife?
I am a Indian wife and i am very openminded about having a or more BBC.
I know in my culture it would be something weird.
So tell me who wants to be a Indian wife's first bbc??
131574185.jpg

Being from india, Have come across india women ...... they not , as BBC shy or without BBC exp at all , U will shake ur head in diss-belief .....

Not only india women , want BBC , they know what they want and exactly know ,,,,what to do , when they encounter BBC .. :)

all want to say is , ..its no more ....weird ..:)) , welcome

It's not just that we want white women,we look at Indian women also.Your culture is so strict on stepping out into different races,its hard to speak to you.In our minds,we look at all women and try to figure out how to communicate with you.It's so hard,9 out of 10 different races don't even speak to US.Yes,its very rare to see an sexy Indian chick looking for BBC.ENJOY THE SITE,YOU'LL SEE WHAT YOUR INDIAN WOMEN IS MISSING OUT ON!!SPREAD THE LOVE,WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR CULTURE ON THE SITE.WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE...........

I am a big fan of Indian women, as I work for an Indian owned company. I'm in nyc, and would love to chat some, and maybe if we click link up for some fun :)

Can i b ur 1st.....freaky bbc from nyc that loves sexxxy Indian women , would love to pound that pussy and get real deep in them guts... lets make it happen

Hi everybody
Are you here in the US or still in India?

Hi everybody

I want a taste

Back