Indian Wife

Hi guys! It has been a long time since I was trying to convince my neighbor's wife to have fun with other men. She loves the lifestyle and she convinced her hubby too. Now the only problem is how should I ease her hesitation of the first time having sex with other men? your ideas will be appreciated

I think you should make her feel comfortable about it, make it you, her, and one other man, it would be too nerve racking for her to walk into a room full of men with lustful eyes on her.

You could even make it easier by just having you there whilst her own husband does her first - then she will feel comfortable with having someone else there whilst she has sex.

That's a start - a good idea actually, it is better than full on fucking on a first date too. If she knows she's only going there to suck cock she will be a lot more relaxed, I'm sure whilst you're both sucking your black friend off things will escalate quickly - but we won't tell her that ;)

She and my friend are in contact and I have no idea how higher things could escalate. This black friend of mine has an average cock so it won't hurt if she agrees to get fucked by him. @manni

Hi guys! It has been a long time since I was trying to convince my neighbor's wife to have fun with other men. She loves the lifestyle and she convinced her hubby too. Now the only problem is how should I ease her hesitation of the first time having sex with other men? your ideas will be appreciated
Damn you are hot!!!!
I think, personally, that your friend feels very comfortable with you. The information going back and forth between you two is a very intimate thing to share. She trusts you. She knows you are not going to give up her secrets. I know your culture does not deal with such things in a very closed community (once out of that closed community, it is still considered taboo).
I had the opportunity to date an Indian lady once, but I was too chicken to ask her out. We stayed friends and I learned a lot from her.
For your friend to trust you with the information of her desires and wishes speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.
I know this will sound crazy, but if you can think about this and get past all of the moral and other crazy restrictions about this, you will see the logic of this. She trusts you and does not trust many other people, ergo, she wants you there to make sure she is safe if it happens. She knows you trust your lover(s). She does not trust some guy she randomly meets in the gym or the coffee shop or the bar.
I think if you offered her one of your lovers and that you would be there to hold her hand (nothing kinky, just to hold her hand and reassure her and make sure she was safe), that she would go through with it. She would have people she knows she can trust. A lot of intimacy is trusting the other person. She might be able to let herself do it and let herself be free this way.
Talk to her about it and see if this is true. It is just an idea I got from your posts.
Either way, good luck.

Back