Indian girls and black men

Also from what I can tell, Indian women chase after White men

Indians and South Asians have the smallest penises in the world

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

this is a bullshit article.obviously motivated.we dont get international sized condoms here in india that will slip n fall.condoms are manufactred in india by indian companies,and most recently by MNC's like durex taking indian sizes into consideration.a indian penis size is comparable with white penis sizes.
the ones that tears are poor quality govt condoms with less lubrication distributed free in public health systems.
they tear not because they are larger but because of their inferior quality.

Very rarely are Indian women into Black Men -- at least in the US.

Additionally, Indians are typically VERY color (shade) conscious.

However, in Toronto and London, Indian women are much more open.

What you have stated is true, but things are changing. The new urban youth is totally into everything black, and that includes women wanting black boyfriends. But most of India is based out of rural setting, and lighter shade is seen as more attractive.

For me, I have been attracted to black men since my teens watching the hot & strong Caribbean cricketers beat fragile & silly looking Indians in cricket.

I had a big crush on Viv Richards in those days..

6a0120a735b61b970b0133f08cf17b970b-800wi.jpg

What you have stated is true, but things are changing. The new urban youth is totally into everything black, and that includes women wanting black boyfriends. But most of India is based out of rural setting, and lighter shade is seen as more attractive.

For me, I have been attracted to black men since my teens watching the hot & strong Caribbean cricketers beat fragile & silly looking Indians in cricket.

View attachment 61072
Good to hear...

View attachment 61072
Viv supposedly has a ******* in India

View attachment 61072
You have just won the BOING!! Viv was master!!

Back