indian BBC here , .....Still looking for more :-))

Hi all ,

Its always fun to make new friends , sply the ones which..have soft spot for Big Black Cocks .
I'm here from India, ya....right india , Its fun place ..

Huge number of BBC lovers here to and Also i'm looking to meet fun .....people, Who know what they want , fun to be with.....

So.....friends , lets ....start the conversation..:)

Hi,
I am from Chennai currently living in US. My wife and I are considering cuckolding by an indian dominant guy with big dick. Let me know if you are interested. what is your size?
We want the guy to be extremely dominant and humiliate me as much as possible and make my wife surrender to him.

Respond to bod.mkr@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks for ur quick reply ,

U guys sound to Be fun , .... Sure would love to know u guys more and Yes also would love to meet u .. I'm 9inch full and Uncut . U guys ,,,know what u want , that's great for me .... and sending u more details , let us talk

;-)))

Hi,
I am from Chennai currently living in US. My wife and I are considering cuckolding by an indian dominant guy with big dick. Let me know if you are interested. what is your size?
We want the guy to be extremely dominant and humiliate me as much as possible and make my wife surrender to him.

Respond to bod.mkr@gmail.com

Thanks
Th

Hello,Mr.Bod I'm a MASTER BLACK BULL for Cuckolds and I like Humiliating and being a Dom !
I've had slaves for myself into BDSM and I love being Dominant & Humiliating ! would love to hear from You !

Back