Increasing number of Cheating Wives

So more admitting it now than before????
I would agree that more people are admitting to extra marital sex. I have been sexually active for nearly 50 years and I haven't seen a real difference in the number of willing women. The big change came when The Pill became available. Of course back then STD's weren't a big issue like they are now. It has kind of come full circle, before The Pill the condom was the birth control of choice, now we are back to condoms because of STD's that became more common because The Pill made pregnancy less of an issue and more people were fucking more people. A lot of people have always thought monogamy and monotony sound a lot alike. I have always felt that the majority of married people seek sex outside of their marriage at some time in their lives

Some interesting statistical #s and information to support this thread .....
http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/infidelitystats.html

These estimates are probably really conservative because, as they say, this is based on the small number of those willing to admit to it.

What I found really interesting is that they found it rare for those who ended up getting divorced because of having an affair, ever actually marrying the person with whom they were cheating.

These estimates are probably really conservative because, as they say, this is based on the small number of those willing to admit to it.

What I found really interesting is that they found it rare for those who ended up getting divorced because of having an affair, ever actually marrying the person with whom they were cheating.

Probably because if a person is willing to cheat on and leave one partner, they will do the same to the next partner. As they say, once a cheater, always a cheater. Plus, in my opinion, most extramarital affairs are borne out of boredom/unsatisfactory sex life rather than the motivation to find a new mate. I think for most people, there is a huge difference between somebody you would fuck and somebody you would marry.

Probably because if a person is willing to cheat on and leave one partner, they will do the same to the next partner. As they say, once a cheater, always a cheater. Plus, in my opinion, most extramarital affairs are borne out of boredom/unsatisfactory sex life rather than the motivation to find a new mate. I think for most people, there is a huge difference between somebody you would fuck and somebody you would marry.

All good points!

I have to agree that 1 in 6 is a low number. Women are becoming liberated and are doing what men have done for years. Women like strange and get their needs taken care of. Not all women cheat constantly, but there are plenty that will take up an opportunity to fuck a big cock. A new neighbor moved in one week ago and has already looked me up and down. Her husband is a gym rat and has a body that I could only wish for, but I am good to go and not shabby. I have a thick 8 inch cock and she has noticed and began talking to me. I notice her staring at my crotch and I KNOW that a neighbor I have slept with told her about me. Needless to say eventually she will be visiting and we will go at it.

Can a man blame a women for wanting to. Sex is everywhere and everyone wants bigger and better. Sex is no different.

No fear I would do far than just show you off you wouldn't be able to sit own for a week...

Back