In your bed, would you?

where has/would your wife sleep with someone else?

• Hotel

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • His house

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Strange place

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Your house-common area

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Your house-your bedroom-your bed

Votes: 55 64.0%

• Total voters
I am in a new situation and I am looking for input from everyone.

A few months ago my wife started getting massages on a regular basis to try and relax her more. I loved the idea and she really enjoyed them. Well, my wife just wrote me and told me the ******* are staying at her moms house and that I was not to be home till late. She then told me that she was getting a massage tonight at the house. As we chatted she then informed me that he told her it had to be in our room.

Here is my questions. Is it normal for women to get massages from men? Also, how often do they come to your house and am I to read into the fact that he told her it has to be in our room?

I looked up the spa she is using and they do offer on site services so it's not so weird they are coming, but I am suspicious of him demanding our room. Can I assume she is going to get a "Full Body" massage?

I am in a new situation and I am looking for input from everyone.

A few months ago my wife started getting massages on a regular basis to try and relax her more. I loved the idea and she really enjoyed them. Well, my wife just wrote me and told me the ******* are staying at her moms house and that I was not to be home till late. She then told me that she was getting a massage tonight at the house. As we chatted she then informed me that he told her it had to be in our room.

Here is my questions. Is it normal for women to get massages from men? Also, how often do they come to your house and am I to read into the fact that he told her it has to be in our room?

I looked up the spa she is using and they do offer on site services so it's not so weird they are coming, but I am suspicious of him demanding our room. Can I assume she is going to get a "Full Body" massage?

Hubby, a + b = c. Most times it is that simple. If you have encouraged her in this lifestyle and she is now doing what you want and you don't recognize it . . . , do the math. If you have not encouraged her in this lifestyle, the tendency was always there. If neither is true, then you have a cheating wife who needs to be dumped quickly.

The first time my wife's ex black boyfriend visited us, they had sex over the sofá from our living room. By the nest date and during a lot of more sex dates with him, they fucked over the bed from our bedroom. Also they fucked once over an almost empty bus and once into a swimming pool from a club.
The last time my wife Susie was fucked by her ex was over our bed. There are some pics from them on my media.

If you need to be hit over the head with a hammer to get the message, I assure you, the only thing you'll get from it is one hell of a headache! I agree with Alisha but will add one more fact! He's been giving her far more than just a massage!

I like the ball on my own court but if he or she were more comfortable then who am I to interfere. After all this is all about them I'm just a bystander.

Back