bump

Fuck???I'm from Denver, but no longer live there?. Would love to connect if you're ever in the San Francisco Bay Area

Hey,

I have good news for you (and for me too), I’ll come back to the USA! From the first day of September I’ll start a trip (I’ll mix business and fun and It will last two weeks and half) starting from Denver (CO) but then I’ll visit Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado again. I’d like to meet blk studs during my trip and If you are interested in me feel free to contact me and I’ll give you more info. Who wants to mount this cowgirl and fill her up with hot and thick cream? ;-)

View attachment 2705456View attachment 2705457View attachment 2705458View attachment 2705459View attachment 2705523
I'd love to stretch and breed your tight little white pussy

Hey,

I have good news for you (and for me too), I’ll come back to the USA! From the first day of September I’ll start a trip (I’ll mix business and fun and It will last two weeks and half) starting from Denver (CO) but then I’ll visit Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado again. I’d like to meet blk studs during my trip and If you are interested in me feel free to contact me and I’ll give you more info. Who wants to mount this cowgirl and fill her up with hot and thick cream? ;-)

View attachment 2705456View attachment 2705457View attachment 2705458View attachment 2705459View attachment 2705523
Come to Chicago

Hey,

Hit me up when you visit Colorado and Wyoming (Cheyenne)

Hey,

If you would ever need an handsome assistant... :p

Hey,

What part of Italy? I live there. :)

Hey,

Where in Montana will you be visiting?

Back