In the movies

katelyn

Female
Gold Member
has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies

I have noticed sweetie.... I think it's the fact that IR is becoming more acceptable in mainstream society so I guess tv and movie writers or whoever aren't scared anymore to portray those type of relationships.... just as gay couples are more and more in movies and tv[/QUOT
In case you have missed it, it is in a number of mainstream commercials on TV

I think a lot of people are sick of racism.

Seinfeld? Hardly a representation of NYC's citizens. That's a classic.

Star Wars? Well, after years of minorities playing, aliens*, it a good move. I know tons of black sci-fi geeks, and comicbook collectors (I'm a geek too.)

*On the show, Stargate SG-1, almost any non white actor is an alien. They get lumped together in a group called, "Jaffa." Black, Latino, Asian... It's uncanny.

I've yet to see SW. I heard the black dude's name is Finn. I have Finn ancestory. "Any time Finland is mentioned outside borders, all Finns celebrate*." (I will call this a victory.)

*Old Finn phrase.

I'm a NERD. I'm there for the movie.

Black women... The full spectrum of their beauty is never shown on TV. If you spend a few hours in Oakland, or elsewhere, you will see so many dark skinned women that are lovely. We rarely see a black woman with *kicking curves*. Sure, Oprah, is not skinny... She's a plain Jane in Oaktown. (I lived there for a few years: wonderful.)

I'm not sure if it was the first series or second series but in the ABC show "Mistresses", Alyssa Milano played the wife of a white guy and she had a serious affair with a black co-worker in which she got pregnant. It lead to her divorce but eventually lost the baby in a car-wreck.. There's also a Showtime series called "Masters of sex" and there's a few weeks episode where this pretty blond woman was having an affair with a black guy.. had some nice scenes in that one also.. I've seen a few others also but can't think of the actual shows right now but yes, I've been noticing more and more interracial on mainline TV also and absolutely love it..

I have noticed for some time now, more interracial relationships and more Black Men taking leading roles. I have also noticed a growing number of television commercials with interracial couples. I guess it’s just a sign of the times, interracial couples are now more accepted. Movie makers are probably also becoming aware of the charismatic and dominant stage presence so many Black actors deliver. They also cannot ignore the sexual appeal of Black Men and how attractive They are to female viewers.

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
Interracial relationships of whatever kind are now mainstream for the first time and there is no turning back. It isn't just in the movies. Interracial sex and relationships are not only becoming the norm but will soon dominate the world. Why? Because it's a thousand times better. Just ask any woman who has experience.

I'm not sure if it was the first series or second series but in the ABC show "Mistresses", Alyssa Milano played the wife of a white guy and she had a serious affair with a black co-worker in which she got pregnant. It lead to her divorce but eventually lost the baby in a car-wreck.. There's also a Showtime series called "Masters of sex" and there's a few weeks episode where this pretty blond woman was having an affair with a black guy.. had some nice scenes in that one also.. I've seen a few others also but can't think of the actual shows right now but yes, I've been noticing more and more interracial on mainline TV also and absolutely love it..
In "House M.D." the hot blonde student doctor has an affair with the hot black stud student doctor for about ten episodes. It's a mirror image of reality that is not only shocking the bigots but educating the public on what is really happening in the world.

Back