In search of encouragement

zen

My wife and I are looking for certainties to take cuck experiences.
I am not so sure but she is not convinced a woman to be sexually attractive by beautiful Boy gym and gifted.
We seek certainty and reassurance for her.
I think it is not difficult.
We would also raunchy comments and praise for his body.
They also welcome your photos even with the demonstration effect that you do on your dick (even photos of your beautiful cock straight resting on the images of my wife or watered the same images of your warm and generous Cum)

I'd fuck ur wife and have her cumon my big black cock again and again after I'dcum in her face and a bit in her hair after I'd start all over again

I'd make her gag on my cock and have her screaming and screaming until she almost passes because of too many consecutive orgasms! Then i'd have her swallow my cum and if she does'nt, i'll spank her ass until it blushes red! The i would proceed to fuck her ass until and make her speak in tongoues - stuff she won't even know herself!cool.png

My wife and I are looking for certainties to take cuck experiences.
I am not so sure but she is not convinced a woman to be sexually attractive by beautiful Boy gym and gifted.
We seek certainty and reassurance for her.
I think it is not difficult.
We would also raunchy comments and praise for his body.
They also welcome your photos even with the demonstration effect that you do on your dick (even photos of your beautiful cock straight resting on the images of my wife or watered the same images of your warm and generous Cum)
send me pictures of her please!

Here's some advice ...check the date on the post before you reply to it. This post is more than 4 Years old and the member that posted it hasn't visited the site in more than 3 and a half years.

@bm_from_southjersey
ROTFLMAO: man some of these horn-dogs are so blinded by their lust they jumping on stiffs at the morgue now it appears.

After 3years of no post response, update can you just delete these old posts to avoid similar problems in the future?

Back